We loved this hotel so much that we booked it for September. We stayed a couple of nights in February and booked it for a great price through an online agency and our room was superb! The location is just fantastic up again the mountains makes it so scenic. Our check in went smoothly and the girl that checked us in was very friendly and helpful.
The room was clean and loved the view from our balcony too. Wish it was a little warmer when we were there to try the pools because they looked so inviting. When we go back in September, I'm sure it will be warm enough to use them then.
We had drinks every night in their lounge right there in the lobby area which was very relaxing. We also had breakfast in their restaurant and had the buffet which was very good too.
We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton