We stayed in a Casita for 6 nights after Christmas through New Years. We found everything perfect. Our check-in was fast, and, although our casita was a bit away from the lobby, bellman Kevin Donohoe took us by golf cart and was very helpful in getting us oriented and settled in. The casita was well equiped wiht a convenient kitchen with microwave and small fridge, and a big screen tv in the sitting room. The bedrooms were comfortable with lots of closet and drawer space. There was a nice view of the desert and mountains from our back porch. We had about a 5-6 minute walk uphill to to the lobby, which has been recently redecorated and is quite beautiful, with large windows in the back and a nice sitting area. My only complaint is charging for the Internet usage, but I have found that is pretty standard in upscale hotels. Overall, I give this place a big thumbs up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton