Stayed in junior suite with my family of four over Christmas week. Amazing deal at only $125/night (pus resort fee). Nice room, although getting a bit dated. Very spacious. Beautiful property with pool ad slide. Golf course looked nice. Great views of mountains all the way around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton