Great breakfast service, Gino did an excellent job. He even got me my Favorite Starbucks coffee from their coffee center in the Hotel. We have had Gino before when we stayed here, always good service with a smile. Last night we at dinner and had Mikki, she was also very good. Great place to stay.
The rooms are a little dated but we come as a family and love the casitas with adjoining rooms. That way we have a kitchen, dining room table and a living room with a sleeper sofa. We have had family reunions here and love the whole place. In the summer the pool area is great for our get togethers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton