My husband and I stayed at the Hilton El Conquistador this last weekend and had a fantastic stay. Upgraded to the mountain view upon check-in, which was awesome to wake up in the morning and see the sunrise. Service at the front desk was outstanding upon check-in and out. Rooms are a bit dated and could use a little remodeling, but all in all the property is gorgeous and has a relaxing vibe. The bath towels in the bathrooms are a plus. They were as big as a beach towel. We were in town to attend a friend's wedding so we didn't have time to use the pool or the firepits. But when I come back I'm sure to take advantage of them. I'm hoping to come back soon. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton