This is the second time we've stayed at the El Conquistador. Our first trip was for business, the hotel was completely fun and we were in a room in a small building at the bottom of the hill; quite a trek to the lobby or pool. We still enjoyed the stay and the spectacular views so when returning to Tucson on vacation chose the El Conquistador again. We got a great rate for two rooms and requested to be near the main hotel and the pool. This request was honored and we had a King room overlooking the pool and the other (with two double beds) opposite with a mountain view. Both rooms were very nice, well maintained and spotless. We also enjoyed the pools.
We had a great time in Tucson and the El Conquistador was a great choice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton