My husband and I and our 3 kids stayed at this resort this spring and couldn't say enough good things about it. It's a fabulous resort nestled among the mountains in Tucson, Arizona. There are plenty of fun activities the hotel offers. There are 3 pools - a kiddie pool, a pool w/ pool slide, and a large pool for swimming, sunbathing, volleyball, etc. There are fire pits around the grounds for sitting around at night - the whole resort is great! The food is pricey - breakfast for 5 cost around $70, but the resort grounds are impeccable and beautiful and so relaxing. The rooms are large - the suites were very large and comfortable. If you're looking for a family vacation spot, look no further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on 500 acres of serene, colorful high Sonoran Desert terrain in the foothills of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains, the full-service Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers a magnificent setting, minutes from Tucson's renowned entertainment. Come experience the rare wonders of our AAA Four Diamond retreat, where plush amenities and superior service combine for an unrivaled experience, no matter what the occasion might be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Hotel Tucson
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf And Tennis Resort
- Hilton Hotel Tucson
- Tucson Hilton