Rameda Foothills Resort
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$103
$84
Visit Tucson
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$72
$246
$217
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$88
$80
$328
$233
Loews Hotels
$249
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$50
Hotels.com
$215
All reviewshappy hoursocial hourfront deskroom was cleansabino canyonfree breakfasta great place to staynight staynice staynice poolramadasuitemotelcerealfoothillsarizona
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was the dirtiest room we've ever stayed in. The air/heat vents were dirty, there was gum on the carpet. I asked the front desk to have housekeeping fix these problems. When we returned to the room the following day, not only was the filth still as I reported but the maid had closed but hadn't latched out door (when I put the key card in the slot the door opened before I had pushed it in all the way then removed it). It was inexpensive but the price couldn't offset the terrible conditions

Room Tip: Go someplace else.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
ramada0404, Front Office Manager at Rameda Foothills Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share the problems you encountered during your stay. We sincerely apologize for the substandard condition of your room. At Ramada, we take great pride in our high standards of cleanliness. Unfortunately you experienced a time when we obviously did not meet does standards. Our hope is that you will allow us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The property was an older one, but that said, it was excellent value for money and was quiet and comfortable. The self service breakfast was good, and the complimentary drinks and snacks were a nice treat. The pool was a real bonus, was checked and cleaned each morning. It was comfortably warm and lovely for a swim under the moon! We were free to come and go and felt relaxed. There are shops, fast foods, and restaraunts all around.

Room Tip: Upper floor may be quieter
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed September 30, 2013

It was good overall, it was located near what we needed and the price was good.
The staff tried to be helpful. They gave free hotdogs on Wed. Pool was nice though it was always busy.

The room was nice overall, though had to recheck the keys the 2nd day we stayed since they stopped working.

Not the best room ever and it was a good deal for the money.
From what I heard, the administration just changed and the employees seem unhappy with the change.
Got a King room, 2nd floor, all was good, the fridge door seems to be "fixed" it was hard to open, if you need the fridge better to get a cooler than the one there. Very good WiFi service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cesar A
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a cheap place to stay in this part of Tucson and found it here. The good: (1) I found the staff friendly and helpful; and (2) I was able to stay where I wanted to be without breaking the bank. The bad: (1) dated facility; (2) dated room; (3) dated potpourri -- hole in drywall next to bathroom, hole in carpet, cigarette burn in comforter. I didn't expect the Ritz, but I probably wouldn't stay here again even for the price. I feel bad saying it, as the staff clearly tries hard to compensate for the facility deficits. I didn't leave upset about what I got for the money; rather, I got a better idea of what I do and don't want vs. price.

• Stayed: September 2013