“Tucson Memorial Service” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Tucson East

Ramada Tucson East
Ranked #27 of 129 Hotels in Tucson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
San Carlos, Mexico
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

checked in on May 21, 2013, we had reserved a room with King bed on the east side of the building (walking distance to the Canyon Pub). The room was 2 beds, no problem. We had always brought our little chihuahua (a very well behaved pet that stays in her kennel). 3 wks ago the hotel sold and no more dogs. I had a full day (5/22) of doctors appts. so wanted to take a bath and relax before bed, the tub was filthy dirty! Then when I got into my bed, the sheets were dirty! I did not want to wake my husband in the other bed so slept on top. I called the next morning and was told the room would cleaned better. That night, my bed had clean sheets, but the tub was not cleaned! I took several photos. We've stayed here several times and always liked it, but for $10 more we can stay at the Sheraton a mile away and a world of difference! Not ever returning. The hotel did not seem to care. Tried to check out at 6am, the hotel lobby was locked! I had to call and have a receipt emailed to me. While the breakfast is still good, everything else has gone down hill. I live in Mexico and a lot of us travel to Tucson several times a year and always recommend our favorite hotel/motel. No more Ramada Foothills!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple