1,666 results
All reviews golf course legends bar bob's steakhouse walk in closet driving range great golf play golf pro shop main pool fire pit large bathroom tennis courts full kitchen beautiful property sitting area fitness center haciendas
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

I wish I would have taken pictures to actually just show vs me try to describe one of the worst hotel rooms I have been in to date. Has anyone from Omni corporate actually ever visited this property? I checked in, drove down to my hacienda, which was incredibly dark, no lights, remote and generally unoccupied. In other words — Children of the Corn Arizona style. The room was the epitome of what you would have seen in the underworld in Stanger Things with its ripped up carpet, rusted out screens in the bathrooms, rusted vent covers, musty/dirty smell. The only redeeming feature was the size of the room. Dump about $50 Million into this place and you’ve got yourself an amazing resort. As it is now, no way I would ever stay there. Room #427. I turned around, drove back up to the front desk and let the adorable, young woman know that this would not work for me. The stench of floral spray over the must in the lobby should have been the first sign, but I looked past it. This was truly unacceptable on behalf of any major hotel chain. I left immediately.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank trixiesix
OmniTucsonNational, Loyalty Ambassador at Omni Tucson National Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is disappointing to hear that we did not met your expectations. We appreciate your comments as we are always working on improving our service. We have noted your comments on the room and have brought them up with Housekeeping and Engineering to ensure these issues get taken care of. As for the rooms, we are aware of the renovations that need to take place and greatly appreciate your feedback, but at this time we do not have a specific timeline as to when theses changes will occur. We hope that you will return as our guest again and give us another chance to impress you.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

We did a last minute get away and chose this lovely resort. What a find! Older resort, but well cared for, clean and GREAT customer service. Lots of on site amenities, and golf for those that play. We did not move our car the entire stay. Dining options are wonderful and we enjoyed breakfast & dinner on site.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniTucsonNational, Loyalty Ambassador at Omni Tucson National Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Omni Tucson National. We are delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us and would like to thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We will look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

The Tuscon property is dated. The rooms are old. The tennis courts cracked. A very 3 star hotel which is far below the other Omni properties. If you come here just for the golf you may be ok. Just don't expect to stay in the room very much.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

We appreciate your honest feedback from your stay at the Omni Tucson National Resort. While we never want to hear that someone's stay is less than perfect, we always appreciate the opportunity to hear from our guests on what we can do to improve our services. Please accept our apologies that we were not able to exceed your expectations and we hope you will reconsider staying with again in the future.

Reviewed September 6, 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Omni for Independence Day. We got a great rate and the room which was a Casita, was very nice. Upon our arrival, the lady at the front desk was extremely nice. Finding our room was very difficult. The signs are not laid out well. We had to ask several people for directions until finally we noticed a road that took us to our room. As mentioned, our room was very nice. Very spacious, we had a living room, kitchen, huge bathroom, walk in closet and big master. The bed was very comfortable and it was very peaceful. We had some time before dinner and decided to head over to the pool bar. We sat down, and were not acknowledged, there was no hello, no I will be right with you. It was as if we were invisible. Instead, the 2 bar staff, were helping this one couple and no one else. After 5 minutes of not being acknowledged, we decided to leave and go elsewhere. Breakfast was fine, our server was very nice, but we were the only people there and she was glad to have at least one sale. My husband had some work to do in Tucson, so I went to the spa. The spa is more like a salon. Upon my arrival, my nail tech was very unfriendly. She barely said hello, walked me over to the polish, asked me to pick my polish. I was having a manicure an a pedicure. She started with the manicure. I tried to talk to her, just small talk, but she was not interested at all. I stayed quiet the rest of the time. She was very meticulous with her service, and both the manicure and pedicure looked nice, but the manicure that was supposed to last since it was a Vinylux manicure started to chip 2 days later. I did not enjoy her attitude, but gave her a tip because she did the job properly. Overall, we have stayed at Omni's before and felt that the service at this Omni was not as good as we have seen elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Tamara M

Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay with us! Please accept our apologies for a less-than-exceptional experience. It is one of our top priorities to provide upscale service and products to our guests. Your feedback has been shared with the staff as we are constantly striving to improve our service delivery. Once again, please accept our apologies for a less than perfect stay and we truly hope to have you return and allow us the opportunity to provide you with an exceptional stay.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

This place is a hidden gem. Great grounds and friendly staff at a very reasonable price. Restaurants are very good for a hotel. Grounds are well thought out and well maintained. A decent gym good classes and a very nice spa.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Let me offer a note of thanks for such a wonderful review of the general atmosphere and beauty of our resort. Your kind words are greatly appreciated. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope for the opportunity to welcome you back soon.