“Prevert”
Review of Super Inn

Super Inn
Ranked #123 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My husband and I have stay a few time not bad there only one wash cloth in room sheets are bad patches in them. bed cover have burn hole in them and from the old motel 6. but this was the last straw we was asleep at 7.00 light tap on door sound like next door making noise that woke me up next thing out door comes open. with the hatch hooked I moved where fast for me disabled not sure how. slam door and look out window said he was the manager and need to check our t.v. What kind of crap is that we ask the girl at the front desk to call the police she refused the person who check me in came and said it was the other manager and it was a mistake. You don't even have a working phone in your room along with needing the shower fixed We left and we did get our money back but this is be post so hoping other don't have to deal with this the head office said they would look in to it. We will see I what this place close or go broke.

Room Tip: Don't stay here you will be sorry. Not to sure of Motel any more after this
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Fern M

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I slept there at the end of January 2011. I was guided by the reviews and I took the chance... Mmm not that sure it deserves 3* altought I am not that picky. All in the room is basic as any Motel 6 but the carpet in the 2 rooms we rented were more than filthy and dirt. But you get what you paid for. Tucson Airport is not that close as expected.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank FEnriqueCV
Reviewed June 4, 2009

I pulled in here after a long drive, but even as tired as I was I wouldn't sleep in the bed. The room was so gross I couldn't get into the bed or use the shower. The heater only blew cold air and when i took a closer look i saw that the filter was caked with dirt & gunk. The TV didn't work properly, you couldn't adjust the volume. I've stayed at some nice Motel 6's, but this one was just awful.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled solo
3  Thank SFVguy
Reviewed February 8, 2009

had to leave because of cockaroaches and bedbug infestation.
DO NOT GO THERE!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank vickswan