“more than durty, full of bed bugs and customers unfriendly”
Review of Regal Inn

Regal Inn
Ranked #119 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had just never seen a hotel room that durty in my life... and I have been traveling a fair bit!
I don't think they even had washed the bed sheets, the floor was nasty, you couldn't lock the main door.
Worst of all I woke up and realized the bed was FULL of BED BUGS! My face was full of bites, it took me a month to make sure I didn't bring any back home.
Worst of all, I of course left the hotel and they agreed to pay me back the 3 nights I was canceling. They did print a receipt but the money never went through and after calling them repititively for a month with them lying to me on the phone, saying it was going to be done etc.. they just finally admited they had no intention to pay me back, and I had to go to the bank. Overall a traumatic experience! There is no good reason you should stay in that hotel.

Room Tip: Just don't go there!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
4  Thank Philippine_ndr

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed here in Deember and then again recently during the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show. Rooms have been remodeled, security cameras have been installed, and gounds have been cleaned up. Manager was great, friendly and accomodating. Great accomodations for an economy hotel. I would recommend this location to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the remoeled rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2013

You could not tell the color of the carpet. it was so filthy when you walk across the floor your feet become black on the bottom. we asked if they(or we) could shampoo the carpet and they said they dont have a shampooer. there was something on the walls im not sure what it was but it looked disgusting. there was hair in the sheets which were stained and torn. there were bed bugs in the beds. i found someones fingernail on the floor. The door was messed up and hard to open. there was constant noise outside. people in and out. loud music.prositutes. the police where driving around the parking lot all the time. I think the owner just took over about 3 days before we stayed there and he was rude and unhelpful. we told him about the bed bugs and he didnt offer any help. he actually charged us more for the room.

• Stayed: October 2013
4  Thank prissy4710
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have stayed at several hotels as my company has me on the road. This motel advertised as "the cleanest budget motel in Tucson" REALLY! Bed bugs in our room and mouse droppings and spit and snot on the walls, the carpet was so dirty I could not tell what color is was. I don't understand how places like this stay open. We went to motel 6 as the room are nice. they where sold out that night we stay at Motel 6 all of the time as the rooms are clean and great rate. TRUST ME YOU CAN MESSAGE ME AS THIS REVIEW IS REAL. Also street people sleeping in the stair wells and cops in and out all night. CAN YOU SAY CHARGE BACK!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Steven L
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This place has everything you want. Plenty of smells for the puppy, enough bodily fluids to play csi all night, getting to see America's finest at work, the dirty pool all to yourself, and your choice of hookers and roaches. At only 30 doll hairs a night it's quite the entertainment hot spot. After a couple six packs and with our faithful pit bull by the door, we were lulled to sleep by the constant highway traffic. There is wifi, hot water, and good ac. My only suggestion is that you bring a sleeping bag and possibly a gun.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Jess4444
Reviewed February 24, 2013

the recetion staff were rude and very unhelpfull, there was no fridge or microwave in the room ,I was told it was undernew management, that is no excuse. The sheets were ripped , stained and paper thin, the bath had cigarette burns on it, the toilet was dirty and had hairs on the seat so did the bed. The light switches were greesy and very dirty.
The only good thing I can say is the cleaner was friendly , but didnt really clean .....
The location was good for the gem fairs but the room was very noisy from the busy freeway almost out side the bedrom window. The table was rusty and wedged with cardboard to keep it upright, also had drill holes in it. Don`t stay here unless you are desperate IT IS NOT EVEN CHEAP COMPARED TO OTHER LOCAL HOTELS

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank sharon d
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Online advert showed microwave, fridge and internet in all rooms. NONE were available. Black hair in the sink and on the army blanket. The one with holes, just like the bed sheets. Don't walk barefeet, you collect 10 year old grease!

Room Tip: "Do not stay there under any circumstances, you're better off sleeping in your car. This pl...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business