This was a great resort to getaway for 3 days . It was our first time and the Staff and Restaurants were great . We did the wine country and came back to a relaxing evening and dinner. Can't wait to come back .
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
My wife and I was looking just to get a way for a day to celebrate our anniversary. We booked a night at VENTANA and was simply blown away. From the moment we stepped out of our vehicle, we were greeted by the most kind hearted and informative staff at this location. From the valet to housekeeping, the smiles and proffesionalism the staff indulged us was 5 STAR. The facility IMACULATE!. The view. SPECTACULAR! Our room.PRISTINE. But what really set us to say we will be making VENTANA a PREMIER location to lodge, was when after a night of dining and dancing on the grounds, we returned to our room and found an anniversary card all signed by the staff of the front desk. We were so moved by this small gesture, we actually wanted to stay an extra night, just because of the love and thoughtfulness of this facility!
I have already recommended this location to family and friends, and will be coming back VERY SOON to stay longer and bask in this expieience once more!
There is in my opinion, none finer than the VENTANA!
Donald T. Wooten - Maricopa, AZ
I truly enjoyed my one night stay at this first class hotel. While it had all the amenities to accomodate my needs during this short business trip in Tucson, it allowed me to feel like on a mini vacation just for being there.
The surroundings of the hotel are truly magical. I am so glad I took the time to take a walk at sunrise to enjoy the beauty of the well maintened desert path. The service was great and the staff was very plaisant: I forgot my sweater at the cafe, and it was promptly returned to me up in my room. It is a little drive away from the city of course, but the peaceful experience I had at this beautiful resort hotel made the extra milleage well worth!
We had a wonderful experience at this resort 10/24 - 10/29. To make it easier to read the review, I will just list pros and cons.
- Spa - Ok prices. We both got a pedicure - very nice staff. Worth paying the $10/room for the facilities on a day you don't purchase a spa service to enjoy the sauna, steam room and quiet pool.
- Flying V - Rosanna is a great bartender. Tasty drinks and table side guacamole is awesome. Prices fairly reasonable.
- Room: Clean, comfortable, nice size tub in our room. Amazing view of the mountain. Either mountain view or city view, you can't go wrong really.
- Coffee shop - decent prices, tasty smoothies and coffee.
- Canyon Cafe - we had a special brunch there - very worth the $42pp
- Staff - all of the staff (front desk, bellmen, wait staff, concierge, etc...) were friendly, helpful and professional
- pretty close to other restaurants and only about 20-45 minutes to a lot of activities
Overall, clean, affordable, nice look, friendly/professional staff. Definitely worth it.
- hotel restaurant prices aren't necessarily affordable, but this is a higher end hotel so it is to be expected.
Our quick but enjoyable trip to Tucson was made even wonderful by our stay at Ventana Canyon.
We have been visiting this hotel for years, whether it be just for the views, the relaxing lobby, a brunch or a weekend getaway. My husband is from Tucson and this hotel is a family fav.
Make sure you get Dennis for your bellman and Olivia at the front desk. Quality people.
Had a great view from our room and a really great King room.
What a treat! My husband and I spent the night at Ventana Canyon Resort before hiking Sabino Canyon in the morning. At check in, we were recognized as loyal customers and given a couple of unexpected perks. We felt very welcome. The grounds, in the foothills of Catalina mountains were beautifully manicured. We especially enjoyed the walking paths through the labeled native vegetation. Our room was clean, spacious, well appointed and had a terrific view. In the morning, we had a lovely breakfast before embarking on our hike. After a suboptimal experience at the Wynn Las Vegas 2 weeks ago, my faith in quality hotel service has been restored!