“Evaluation of La Quinta”

La Quinta Inn Tucson East
Ranked #65 of 128 Hotels in Tucson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I was a La Quinta manager many years ago. I have worked for other hotel chains since then. I am a hotel expert. Now, I am a teacher of English in China. Whenever I return to the good ole US of A, I always stay at LQ. On the 4th of July, I was in a park with my family in Tucson, AZ, and a man approached us, asking if we could recommend a hotel.
He was traveling from FL to CA. I sent him to the nearest LQ, telling him that he would be fully satisfied and very happy.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Tucson, Arizona, USA
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The hotel is located in a great place. However everything pass the front desk was really old. The rooms, especially the bathrooms, are in need of an update. The bathroom in my room had molded tile and the tub was very dirty or stained, I couldn't tell which one. The stopper in the sink was stuck in the down position so I had to use the tub to wash my hands. I would recommend arriving earlier enough to check out the room before retiring for bed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

2 Thank Jennifer J
Reviewed June 7, 2012

We liked staying at this hotel in Tucson because we are a military affiliated family and liked the location of this La Quinta Inn to the Davis Monthan Air Force Base. Also the room rates were reasonable, there was a nice Samsung flat screen television in the room, and the continental breakfast was great.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Bisbee, AZ
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Great place, I stay here all the time. I am receiving treatment at St. Joseph Hospital each month. They give a discount for medical appts.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Some La Quinta brand hotels are less than desireable. This one is exceptional with clean rooms, decent breakfast and night security. It is VERY close to a bunch of restaurants and amenities. I highly recommend it for a great bargain.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo