“A road trip stop”

Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport
Ranked #12 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Hampton Inn is always a good place to stay for either business or pleasure while traveling. This one was easy to find, well maintained, and convenient to downtown Tucson and other area tourist attractions. It was surprisingly quiet for being located across the street from the airport. The staff was very pleasant. We will stay there again if we return to the Tucson area.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonTucsonGM, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2014

Thank you for staying with us on your road trip stop! We are glad you enjoyed the convenient attractions located within minutes of our hotel and are even happier you enjoyed staying at our hotel. We pride ourselves in cleanliness and friendliness. You always have a friend in Tucson when you stay at the Hampton!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Calling for shuttle service I was pleasantly surprised with the short pick-up time by the hotel shuttle. Check in was super fast and easy.. Hotel was clean and lobby was spotless. Room was of very good size. Amenities in bathroom were great. The only drawback was the fact the hotel is a little ways from town, but the hotel provided shuttle service to local shopping and restaurants as well as the Diamond Casino who had a great seafood buffet with mimosas included. The hotel is also in walking distance to adjacent properties with excellent restaurants with good prices. .

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jere J
HamptonTucsonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Good day and thank you for recommending our Hampton Inn Tucson Airport to fellow travelers! I was so please to read that you fully enjoyed your accommodations. Although we are 15 minutes for downtown, I was glad to hear you enjoyed the R&R Grill across the street as well as our complimentary shuttle service. Thank you for choosing our property, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

After 13.5 hours driving from California, this hotel provided the most comfortable bedding, cozy, cushion, smelling sooooo good. Ditto to the house keeper and the comfortable bedding. I was impressed with amenities that you have supplied. Most importantly, the price is so reasonable. Highly recommend to the traveler to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the Outstanding Review and for highlighting our housekeeping department and the hotel’s cleanliness! Our oversized beds can’t be beat in the market and we thank you for recommending our Hampton Inn to fellow travelers! I hope you are enjoying your new location.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

My family and I stayed here for a couple of days and Were Totally Delighted with the Personality and Professionalism of ALL of the Employees! Jaime was so Very helpful, as, the booking company that we used was Only after my card Number, and Not the needs of my wife who is handicapped! He fixed us up with a suite that was next to the elevator and was available anytime that I had a Question!
We WILL be back to Tucson and Would Love to stay here again!
Thank You for a Wonderful time!
JB

Room Tip: Tips Not needed Here, I found NO Discrepancies What so Ever!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
HamptonTucsonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for excellent review! Sounds like you enjoyed one of our most popular upgraded rooms which provide ample space with two king size beds, a large living room and a sofa pullout couch! I will be sure to inform the desk agent of your kind words during our morning huddle. Thanks again for sharing your experience; we look forward to having you with us again in the near future.

Take care, and have a wonder summer!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

My visit to the Hampton Inn was at the culmination of my visit with my sister who lives a little NW of Tucson. My one regret is that I did not have more time to spend at the Hampton Inn. The hotel was extremely nice .. the pool, the personnel, the hotel's cleanliness, and, of course, it included a great breakfaslt to help get the morning started.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Hello!

Thank you for the five star review and feedback! It was a pleasure having you with us as I recall making your reservation and learning this was your first time visiting the Hampton Inn, so I was happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and time with your sister. The next time you’re in town we would welcome the opportunity to have you back with us! Take care and enjoy your summer in Connecticut 

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Inn on business. This location was close to where we were doing business, as well as close to the airport. The staff was super friendly upon our arrival and departure, as well as assisting us with a few things we needed during our stay. We were not in the hotel much other than to sleep, but the room was very clean, the bathroom was adequate and spacious and the bed was very comfortable. We also had a small fridge and a microwave, The wifi internet connection was fast, which is a huge plus for us working on the road. They had a very nice lay out for their complimentary breakfast, the typical continental layout with hot items such as eggs, bacon and potatoes. It appears that they also have a different hot item every day because we also enjoyed their cheese omelletes and ham. They also had do it yourself waffles. We didn't have a chance to enjoy the pool or on site fitness center, but both appeared to be very nice. The had a little store of sorts near the front counter, sold some food items, microwavable dishes, drinks, beer and wine. This is a really a great place to stay for a comfortable nights sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Anthony P

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time and share your experience with us. I could not have described our hotel better myself; from our helpful staff to our attention to detail and cleanliness, we definitely work hard to ensure our guest enjoy comfortable accommodations. I will be sure to share your feedback with the entire staff, thank you again for excellent review. We look forward to hosting your next business trip! Have a great day

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I was happy with y stay at the Hampton Airport Tucson. The staff was friendly and the check was quick. My room was nice and clean. The breakfast was very nice you can get something to eat and ready go on your way without having to make an additional expense for breakfast. Plus there were fresh cookies in the lobby which was a nice treat in the evening. I will enjoyed my stay and will use Hampton Inn again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonTucsonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you so much for the five star review! I was so glad to hear every part of your stay here at the Hampton was a great experience. I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff during our morning huddle, as they simply love to hear positive feedback which gives us the motivation to keep providing exceptions service to our guests. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience; we look forward to welcoming you and your family back in future.
Have a great summer!