Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport
$52
$500
$69
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$99
$215
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
$246
All reviewstucson airportfront deskan early morning flighton demandroom was cleancomplimentary breakfast ispima air and space museumshuttle serviceother hotelsrental carwould stay here againone night stayfridge and microwavebusiness tripfresh fruitgreat place to stayexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 10, 2013

When I travel, I try to find a Hampton Inn because I know they are consistently clean, comfortable and friendly places to stay. 5 stars every time. I usually book online for the best deal and use my AAA discount.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Every time I have stayed at a Hampton Inn, it's the same thing. Fantastic staff-always courteous and helpful. The amenities of Hampton Inns are wonderful-clean, comfortable rooms and most of all I love, love, love the breakfast!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have stayed here before and it is a very well kept hotel. Left for airport too early to have breakfast. Free shuttle to the airport and guest laundry so we can come home with clean clothes are nice amenities !

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Clean rooms, comfy beds, great staff, not high priced. This is the only hotel we stay in when traveling to/from the airport, and we travel a lot. We have never experienced any problems, and you cannot beat the accommodations. The rooms are always immaculate upon arrival. Without a doubt, we would highly recommend this place to anyone, and those that have taken us up on it have enjoyed their stay as well with no complaints.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stay here often when I have an early flight out of Tucson. It is very close to the airport, very well kept, friendly and comfortable. It is also cost-effective for what I receive as a customer. From my perspective, I never go wrong with a Hampton. And when I get the time, I LOVE having their hot breakfast in the AM.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family