“Consistently Great Experience”

Ranked #14 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Cochise, United States
“Consistently Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

When I travel, I try to find a Hampton Inn because I know they are consistently clean, comfortable and friendly places to stay. 5 stars every time. I usually book online for the best deal and use my AAA discount.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Every time I have stayed at a Hampton Inn, it's the same thing. Fantastic staff-always courteous and helpful. The amenities of Hampton Inns are wonderful-clean, comfortable rooms and most of all I love, love, love the breakfast!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

We have stayed here before and it is a very well kept hotel. Left for airport too early to have breakfast. Free shuttle to the airport and guest laundry so we can come home with clean clothes are nice amenities !

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Sierra Vista, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

Clean rooms, comfy beds, great staff, not high priced. This is the only hotel we stay in when traveling to/from the airport, and we travel a lot. We have never experienced any problems, and you cannot beat the accommodations. The rooms are always immaculate upon arrival. Without a doubt, we would highly recommend this place to anyone, and those that have taken us up on it have enjoyed their stay as well with no complaints.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Sierra Vista, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stay here often when I have an early flight out of Tucson. It is very close to the airport, very well kept, friendly and comfortable. It is also cost-effective for what I receive as a customer. From my perspective, I never go wrong with a Hampton. And when I get the time, I LOVE having their hot breakfast in the AM.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Modern, clean, friendly, and a breeze to check in and check out. Simple, no frills service at a great price. For me it was quiet, well organized, food was higher quality than expected, about the same as a Denny's or similar restaurant. For the economical price, they don't skimp on the services. IMO, high value for your money.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonTucsonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Dear Robert,

Wow! You pretty much summed our unique hotel up in a few short sentences. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience. I am so glad to hear you were able to experience the value of our hotel which I believe starts with our outstanding team. We look forward to your next visit! Have a great holiday weekend
Fort Morgan, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

A very nice facility. The staff make you feel like your a long lost friend, even though the hotel isn't a five star resort. Clean rooms, halls and dining areas are always a welcome site. A great value in today's market located within 10 minutes walking distance to the terminal. Next trip to Tucson I will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hello Fred,

Thank you for the warm feedback. I could not agree with you more! I believe we have remarkable team members who take pride in the making our guests feel welcomed and I am so pleased to know you found this to be true as well. We can’t wait to welcome you again upon your return. Enjoy the long holiday weekend!