Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$103
$84
Visit Tucson
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$72
$111
$93
AscendHotels
$246
$217
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$88
$80
Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$50
$328
$233
Loews Hotels
$249
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
$215
Omni Tucson National Resort(Tucson)
$178
$135
Omni Hotels
All reviewstucson airportfront deskan early morning flighton demandroom was cleancomplimentary breakfast ispima air and space museumshuttle serviceother hotelsrental carwould stay here againone night stayfridge and microwavebusiness tripfresh fruitgreat place to stayexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2013

it was ok this trip. the first trip, apparently there was a random guy running thru the halls with a weapon and the guests were never notified about the incident nor the status. breakfast never started on time, i didnt have time to wait for the breakfast so i missed out on a free opp. the drivers will drive you within 5 miles to pick up food.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonTucsonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I would like to start by apologizing for the disturbance the morning of your departure. The interaction is certainly not typical and we take the safety our guest very seriously. You can rest assure our overnight security officer and myself worked closely with authorities to ensure the security of our guests. I did have the opputunity to speak to several guest during breakfast however I do apologize I was unable to talk with you personally as I would have happily answered any questions you may have had.

Let me also offer an apology for not having breakfast available at the time of your departure. We typically score above average in this area as we offer breakfast to go options as early as 5:00am and hot breakfast at 6:00am. I would take pleasure in welcoming you back to enjoy our hotel and breakfast. Please feel free to contact myself directly so that I may personally take care of you during your next stay.

Again, I apologize and look forward to working with you.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great value and great breakfast ! Surprisingly great experience! The service staff was friendly and helpful and the Shuttle service was outstanding ! I will definitely stay there on my next trip there.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonTucsonGM, Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for the five star review! Our guest rave about the variety of items available during our complimentary breakfast and I am so happy you experienced the same satisfaction. We share these comments with our team on a daily basis and they will be excited to hear yet another outstanding review of our hotel staff. Once again, thank you for your feedback, we look forward to serving you during your next visit to Tucson.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We enjoyed our overall experience at this hotel. The staff was wonderful and the rooms are clean. My only complaint would the pool area. Says its a "heated pool" but it didn't feel like it and it's small.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonTucsonGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We greatly appreciate your acknowledgment of our very friendly staff and clean rooms!! We are always strivng to improve our guest experience and your feedback is priceless. I certainly do apologize the pool was not heated to your comfort level. We monitor our pool daily and maintain a temperature of 80 degrees, however we are always open to hear suggestions from our guest to improve their experience. I do hope during your next visit to Tuscon you give us yet another opportunity to host your travel needs. Thanks again!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The room was very small, and felt like everything was crowded. Coffee maker was in the bathroom.
I liked that they had mini fridge and microwave. Had very early flight, so left before breakfast time. I have stayed at another Hampton inn in the past, and they always gave a sack breakfast to early check-outs, but this one did not. I was a little disappointed.
Location is excellent, very close to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I was pleased to hear you noted our in room mini refrigerator and microwave which comes standard in all our guest rooms. For larger room options, if I may suggest one of our many upgraded suites which offer additional space such as our jr. suite, or our spacious two room suite.

Let me also offer my sincere apology for not having the breakfast to go available prior to your departure. We typically score high for our breakfast options as we have the bags available as early as 5:00am, however we are happy to provide at anytime upon request. Once again, thank you for your post. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We travelled with 2 adults and 2 teenagers. The king suite was very large with 2 king beds and a sleeper sofa. The beds were extremely comfortable. The staff is very friendly. Excellent free breakfast is included in the price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the positive feedback. Our staff absolutely love these five out of five reviews!! I was especially pleased that you found such value in our property and your entire family enjoyed our spacious guest rooms and excellent breakfast options. Thank you for sharing, we hope to have another opportunity to host you and your family.