“Great Airport Location”

Hampton Inn Tucson-Airport
Ranked #12 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed October 29, 2011

This is a good place to stay if you are arriving on a late flight or leaving on an early morning one, since it is so close to the airport. Our room had a mini fridge and microwave, but it was kind of small. The bathroom was also on the small side, and the counter didn’t have a lot of space, but both were very clean and comfortable. In room Wifi was free and fast. The fitness room was very large and had several different types of work out equipment and free weights, and the “business center” was located in the lobby and had a computer and a printer. Breakfast was free and was about average. Complimentary fresh fruit, coffee, tea and juice were available 24 hours in the lobby, and there were fresh baked cookies every evening. The hotel is located close to restaurants and fast food places. We were given a 15% discount card for a restaurant at the Four Points Sheraton across the street when we checked in. We had dinner there, and thought it was a nice place.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 17, 2011

The lobby is updated and very clean. The business center is only one computer that is very public. The pool is larger than most you will find at this type of property. If available, get a corner room with a balcony. Very nice staff, the shuttle driver will take you within a 5 mile radius of property for shopping or dining.
I called the hotel from the airport and the shuttle was there in moments and they were able to confirm my room was ready. I arrived at the hotel and the check-in process was less than 2 minutes.
Very clean room and the dependable comfy Hampton beds. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank 2tired2choose
Reviewed August 27, 2011

This Hampton Inn, which is very close to the Tucson Airport, offers a more affordable Hampton Inn experience than the other Hampton Inn locations in Tucson. It has been recently upgraded, with spacious rooms, comfortable beds, a terrific breakfast, hot cookies at the front desk in the evening, and "to go" bags Monday through Friday at the front desk.

The pool and hot tub were very nice. They also provide US Today newspapers free to guests. The front desk staff was friendly and professional. Don't let the close proximity to the airport scare you away - the Tucson airport is not that busy. My sleep was not disrupted by airplanes.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank brezi
Reviewed August 4, 2011

When you stay at Hampton Inn you expect a level os quaulity/service/comfort and this location was no exception!! Keep up the good work! We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank elasdray
Reviewed April 8, 2011

Wow, is a much used word but appropriate for this Hampton Inn. From the first time I checked in to the help I received while dealing with some business problems - they have been superb in their assistance. Clean and updated rooms, terrific friendly yet professional staff, great location, and so it goes. H.I. is always my favorite in most cases and they have not let me down. Thanks Hampton Inn for providing a great stay at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2011

This hotel doesn't make mistakes. Requested a specific room in advance and got exactly what we wanted. The hotel is immaculate with constant attention to detail. The staff was very courteous and helpful. Little add-ons like 24/7 fresh coffee in reasonably-sized cups with good lids: breakfast to stay as well as to go: as needed van to the airport etc added to the stay.
Reasonably priced and comfortable, a very good choice.

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed December 19, 2010

I had the most terrible experience there in the hotel, I spent 2 nights in the hotel, by the second night when I got to the hotel, after a long day, I got to my room just to found out that all my things were removed from the room !!!! my card key was working that night, I went to the front desk and asked for my things, the person in turn, a young man (I think he was the night guard) gave me a bag with a toothbrush and toothpaste and he said the maid took out all my stuff since I did not confirm the second night stay and she kept everything in a room and he had no key for that and he couldn't do anything..........the next day was worse, I went to the front desk to complain about it and since I do not speak English a man called Ismael, one of the driver in the Hotel helped with the Spanish-English translation, and a lady called Pamela --, who was in the front desk by that time were making fun of my situation laughing on front of my face for my situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they were not helpful at all and when I went to my room again the woman had deactivated my card key and I had to go to the front desk again and they were laughing even more...........
That would be the last time I go to that hotel

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends