All reviewsthe grillboarding schoolhistoric roomsgirls schoolhistoric resortprivate patiocatalina foothillshorseback ridingolder roomsgrounds are beautifulcity lightsoutdoor showermountain viewwonderful stayhappy hourmain buildingour room was spacious
Reviewed September 26, 2017

My mother and sisters stayed for the night while sitting Tucson, and just loved this place! The rich history that the friendly staff was happy to share with you, the sunset horseback ride right on sight, Great food, adorable rooms, picture perfect location for a wedding (if your looking) Just perfect, thanks!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Mauro T, Manager at Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review. We love that you loved it here! I hope that we have the opportunity to be at your service again soon!

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights for our anniversary, the service was extraordinary from the moment we arrived. The valet unloaded our bags and walked us to the front desk, waited while we got our keys, and took us to our room and unloaded everything. The grounds are beautifully manicured with lots of outdoor seating, two courtyards, two pools, and two restaurants. Everyone from groundskeepers, housekeeping, restaurant staff, front desk...all were so friendly and went out of their way to make our trip amazing. I've stayed at other resorts in the area, the service at Hacienda del Sol was hands down the best. The resort has a rich history, is just the right size, and the views of the magnificent desert are amazing. Highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jean M
Mauro T, Manager at Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us here at the Hacienda. I'm so happy that we were able to help make your anniversary a special one. I'm a little biased but I agree with you that we have a great team, a beautiful property, and are located in an amazing location.
I hope that we have the opportunity to be at your service again soon and am grateful that we also have such amazing guests!

Reviewed September 16, 2017

I was quite apprehensive regarding the accessible room and how the motorized cart would work out in the room and on the property. From the beautiful view of the mountains and the ease and comfort in the room made my week's vacation a 100 percent memorable experience. The Catalina location actually felt like a villa. The staff was exceptionally knowledgeable about directing us to the locations of authentic Mexican cusine. Will I return? You bet! Reservations were made last spring for next spring. The staff was willing to rearrange the entrance to the gift room for the motorized cart to enter. My stay was beyond all expectations.

Room Tip: The Catlina room was beautiful. I do believe every room would be an exquisite experience.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us! I am glad to hear that it was a memorable one and that you'll be returning.
We look forward to having you stay with us again and that you got to experience a little of the local flavor as well!

Reviewed September 14, 2017

In the hidden side road from hustle and bustle is this gorgeous ranch with views to romanticize over for years to come. Excellent rooms and restaurants. One of the lounges features live JAZZ and you just enjoy the moment of good eating and cocktails. Their espresso martini is dessert in a glass and not only tempting to try, but catches everyones attention around you. YUM!

Stayed: July 2017
Mauro T, Manager at Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Thank you so much for your review and for taking the time to share your experience. I will add the espresso martini to my list of items to try (it always looks amazing whenever I see someone order it!)
Hopefully we'll see you again soon!
Thanks,
Mauro T.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We were at this location for a wedding. Even though the resort was 100% booked, the staff was attentive to the needs of the guests. They definitely work together and aim to make your staff wonderful. Ask for a room with mountain view as it's relaxing and beautiful. If you are someone who likes the idea of an outdoor shower, some rooms have them. The beds and pillows were wonderfully comfortable in my mountain view room(which had been remodeled). The bathroom sinks were mosaic and super pretty. Drinks are a spendy, but rooms have small refrigerators in them if you are looking to save a dollar or two. It shuts down fairly early in the evening (11 ish)so if you are looking for late night dancing and entertainment, you may need to consider other options. oh and the staff cooked a whole hog over wood fire one night. Small comfortable pool with pool bar right in the area. We loved it here!!

Room Tip: We loved our mountain view room with a patio and had been remodeled
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! It sounds like you stayed in one of our Catalina Rooms and I agree with you that the mountain views are beautiful. I'm grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us. I've shared your comments with our team and hope that we will see you again soon!