$85
$76
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$141
$93
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$108
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$85
$64
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$108
Hotels.com
$128
$116
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$159
$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$159
$149
  • Restaurant
$101
$98
All reviewsthe grillboarding schoolhistoric roomsgirls schoolhistoric resortprivate patiocatalina foothillshorseback ridingolder roomsgrounds are beautifulsouthwestern stylecity lightsmountain viewhot tubwonderful stayhappy hourmain building
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 3 nights for our anniversary, the service was extraordinary from the moment we arrived. The valet unloaded our bags and walked us to the front desk, waited while we got our keys, and took us to our room and unloaded everything. The grounds are beautifully manicured with lots of outdoor seating, two courtyards, two pools, and two restaurants. Everyone from groundskeepers, housekeeping, restaurant staff, front desk...all were so friendly and went out of their way to make our trip amazing. I've stayed at other resorts in the area, the service at Hacienda del Sol was hands down the best. The resort has a rich history, is just the right size, and the views of the magnificent desert are amazing. Highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jean M
Mauro T, Manager at Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us here at the Hacienda. I'm so happy that we were able to help make your anniversary a special one. I'm a little biased but I agree with you that we have a great team, a beautiful property, and are located in an amazing location.
I hope that we have the opportunity to be at your service again soon and am grateful that we also have such amazing guests!

Reviewed September 16, 2017

I was quite apprehensive regarding the accessible room and how the motorized cart would work out in the room and on the property. From the beautiful view of the mountains and the ease and comfort in the room made my week's vacation a 100 percent memorable experience. The Catalina location actually felt like a villa. The staff was exceptionally knowledgeable about directing us to the locations of authentic Mexican cusine. Will I return? You bet! Reservations were made last spring for next spring. The staff was willing to rearrange the entrance to the gift room for the motorized cart to enter. My stay was beyond all expectations.

Room Tip: The Catlina room was beautiful. I do believe every room would be an exquisite experience.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your review of your stay with us! I am glad to hear that it was a memorable one and that you'll be returning.
We look forward to having you stay with us again and that you got to experience a little of the local flavor as well!

Reviewed September 14, 2017

In the hidden side road from hustle and bustle is this gorgeous ranch with views to romanticize over for years to come. Excellent rooms and restaurants. One of the lounges features live JAZZ and you just enjoy the moment of good eating and cocktails. Their espresso martini is dessert in a glass and not only tempting to try, but catches everyones attention around you. YUM!

Stayed: July 2017
Mauro T, Manager at Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2017

Thank you so much for your review and for taking the time to share your experience. I will add the espresso martini to my list of items to try (it always looks amazing whenever I see someone order it!)
Hopefully we'll see you again soon!
Thanks,
Mauro T.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We were at this location for a wedding. Even though the resort was 100% booked, the staff was attentive to the needs of the guests. They definitely work together and aim to make your staff wonderful. Ask for a room with mountain view as it's relaxing and beautiful. If you are someone who likes the idea of an outdoor shower, some rooms have them. The beds and pillows were wonderfully comfortable in my mountain view room(which had been remodeled). The bathroom sinks were mosaic and super pretty. Drinks are a spendy, but rooms have small refrigerators in them if you are looking to save a dollar or two. It shuts down fairly early in the evening (11 ish)so if you are looking for late night dancing and entertainment, you may need to consider other options. oh and the staff cooked a whole hog over wood fire one night. Small comfortable pool with pool bar right in the area. We loved it here!!

Room Tip: We loved our mountain view room with a patio and had been remodeled
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! It sounds like you stayed in one of our Catalina Rooms and I agree with you that the mountain views are beautiful. I'm grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us. I've shared your comments with our team and hope that we will see you again soon!

Reviewed September 12, 2017

We booked a stay last minute and ended up enjoying two wonderful days at Hacienda Del Sol. We booked a suite (since our daughter who goes to school there decided to spend one of the nights with us) and luckily were able to check in early before lunch. Carla at the desk was a wealth of information! Once settled, we had a lovely lunch at Terraza, but opted to eat in The Grill Restaurant overlooking La Paloma's golf course rather than the patio.

Unfortunately, the kitchen was out of the octopus entree I initially ordered, but I was very happy with the seared ahi salad I ended up with. My husband and daughter each ordered the huge wagyu burgers. The burgers and the accompanying fries were also great. I forgot our waiter's name, but he was very accommodating and even gave us take away cups for our Arnold Palmers. They were really good Arnolds!

We didn't eat dinner on-site, but did come back for the churro dessert. That was quite the dessert! It had a bit of everything in it and again the portion was ample! The three of us shared it and barely finished it.

The next day we had wonderful spa treatments. My husband had the stone massage and my daughter and I each had pedicures and facials. The therapists were very adept in their craft. Loved that the nail polish was cruelty free and vegan. Am only on day 2, but the polish is supposed to last as long as a gel treatment. We loved, Nicole, Rosalie and Koko.

Upon check out, Juan asked how we liked the mesquite flour chocolate chip cookies. When I replied we didn't do turn down service, he went and got us a bag of the unique cookies.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for such a great review. I'm a little embarrassed to say that I can eat an entire Helado Con Churro dessert myself, it is soooo good! I also don't think I can name a better burger in Tucson than ours (and Tucson has some good ones!).
I've shared your comments with front desk, restaurant and spa team as well and am so happy that, from check-in all the way up to checkout, you had a great experience.
Also, I can't thank you enough for mentioning team members by name. It's always nice to be able to personalize the feedback to our staff.
I hope to see you again soon!