“Great Experience”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport
Ranked #32 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Doubletree Airport in Tucson last year and made sure I stayed again. I love the look, atmoshhere, the room sizes, comfort and the overall experience. I feel very comfortable here and the price is very good.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

great and relaxing stay, I needed a place to stay that was close to the airport. I was just hoping for a bed and some rest but the staff made my stay a mini vacation, I was sorry that I could not stay longer.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I was only here about 12 hours, so I didn't get to see/enjoy much of the property. But the room was comfortable and the staff super friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if I wanted a place very close to the airport.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was a great hotel until at the end of our stay my clothing was stolen by housekeeping out of the bathroom. The management at the hotel took forever to get back to me regarding the situation and then when they told me that they would send me a $100.00 check, I was told it would take a month or two. If you stay here, make sure YOU get all your belongings before you leave.

As for the hotel it's self, it was comfortable. The bed was a bit hard for my taste, We asked for an additional refrigerator and they brought one without a problem. We were right by the pool, big mistake, people partied and screamed until 11pm every night. So if you stay here ask to be on the back of the property. Overall, the housekeeping staff were very nice. I like the fact that they whole property is secure with gates and the only way to get onto the property is the front entrance or have a key to get in the gated doors. We only ate at Finnegans once for the breakfast buffet. It's over priced for what you get. No omelet station, just eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, pancakes, danishes, cereal, yogurt. Not worth the money.
The Front desk girls were very nice and helpful everyday. The WIFI was very spotty, you would get on and 10 min later it kicks you off. Be prepared for that.

Room Tip: We are Hilton Honors and we stay on the third floor, I would ask to be away from the pool if you go...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Ilse O, Public Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for staying with us recently and taking the time to write a review. On behalf of the entire Doubletree Suites by Hilton Tucson Airport Team I would like to apologize in regards to the concerns you experienced. We are very sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy our Hot Breakfast and were inconvenienced by other guest at the pool area. Please know we are upgrading our Internet service and will see improvements incredibly soon. Thank you for the kind words on our outstanding Front Office Team, hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We have a great stay for our convention. The only problem we had was the WIFI. The hotel made accommodations for an early breakfast for us that was hot and ready. The staff greeted us every time we arrived and left.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Nice to see that the pool is finally clear and cleaned up. The rooms are nice and comfortable. Did not offer the omelettes for breakfast on Saturday morning, just some dried scrambled eggs. Great place to stay if you have kids with you and extremely close to airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 4, 2014

We chose this hotel due to it's location. It was easy access to the caverns, wineries, missions etc., but also easy access to downtown. The staff is very professional and welcoming. The group pays attention to the details and the rooms are a good value. We were on the go a lot and this was a nice little spot to return to at night.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple