1,386 results
All reviews double tree javelina cantina tennis tournament breakfast buffet lobby bar an older hotel golf course business trip great place to stay fitness center bed was very comfortable happy hour convention cactus patio university
Reviewed September 15, 2018

My stay at this DoubleTree was perfect. My boyfriend and I were very pleased with our room. The bed is clean and comfortable. The bathroom is exceptionally clean and organized. There's an electric kettle to boil water and tea and coffee to choose from.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Douglas S, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear samurai46732, We are so happy to hear you and your boyfriend had a great stay at our beautiful hotel. We hope you will come back soon and we will be looking forward to your visit with us! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed September 13, 2018

My wife and I have stayed numerous times at this particular DoubleTree property. It's a great place to stay, wonderful amenities, and a great staff. We stayed two nights on this trip due to a family health emergency. We liked the room, it was clean, and spacious. So, we unpacked and got ready to turn in. Oh my gosh, the mattresses were so thin my back felt like it was touching the platform. Needless to say our sleep was not good. Normally, I would bring this to the attention of hotel management, but due to the family issue we were dealing with, the last thing we wanted to do was change rooms. We notified staff upon checkout and they took care of us. My suggestion is to always lay on the beds before you unpack.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear JPGarcia0611, I am so sorry this stay was unlike the past ones that you have experienced with us. We will be doing a full inspection of the mattress in this room. We hope you will give us another try, and we appreciate you letting us know about this issue. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Inside of the property is much nicer than the outside. But the rooms look like they’ve been renovated over the years. But the outside of the building looks very tired and old. Room was clean and enjoyed the lobby bar with good drink selection and enjoyed the food. Didn’t use the restaurant but it looked nice. Pool area look decent as well but didn’t use it. The patios outside of the rooms were not impressive. Did not stay in the main building so I cannot comment on those rooms. We stayed in the rooms that look like the old motel drive up to your door type.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Douglas S, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear SeattleBrooklynBoy, Thank you for your recent stay! We find some of our guests prefer the Courtyard rooms over the Tower and vica versa. We hope to see you back soon so we can find the perfect room for you!

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Pigeon Infestation and Cockroaches in the room, very poor breakfast buffet, (not included in room price either). Original room was dirty so we had to be moved to another, less desirable room. No elevators to second floor rooms outside the main tower.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear gonwiler, I apologize for the issues that you have mentioned. We hope you will give us another try. Have a great day!

Reviewed September 8, 2018

I have been let down by Hilton restaurants and room service before. I was pleasantly surprised by how good the food here was. The staff are very accommodating and the views from the rooms are exquisite. Though my toilet did not flush when I originally checked in, the team there had it up and running in no time.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear pensnurse, Thank you for the nice review, so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our food is very good, so glad to hear that you enjoyed dining with us as well. We hope to see you back soon!