We were in Tucson for my brothers wedding and booked the double tree at the last minute through priceline.
1. The staff was fantastic and attentive.
2. The room was very nice, nice plasma tv, nice bedding.
3. The hotel room service was FANTASTIC and reasonably priced.
4. The hotel restaurant was very nice - I HIGHLY recommend the Sunday brunch - we took my brother and his new family there to celebrate the day after their wedding, it was a huge hit with every one - even the kids! It was definitely a 5 star brunch! Crab legs included and champagne! It is rated in the best of Tucson (rightly so!) The wait staff is stellar.
5. The gift shop is very nice
6. The grounds/pool/work out facility is excellent.
7. The lobby and lounge are really cool.
8. Parking is free and ample.
9. The wi-fi worked great.
10. Nice toiletries
11. Ice machines and soda machines on every floor.
12. Close to every thing - and right near a really nice park and zoo. I was able to take my niece and nephew to the zoo for the day (only 10 dollars for the 3 of us!)
Cons: *** non really any ***
I wish we could have had a fridge in the room (small one) or the option of having one. But it wasn't really a big deal.
Overall it was a great place to stay, and we will be definitely staying here again, and definitely will be heading back to the Sunday brunch!
I wish I could remember the waitress who helped us on Sunday during brunch - she was one of the highlights of our stay! She was so friendly, and seemed to know everyone who walked in. We had 2 kids with us that day and she was so helpful and great with them. The chefs at the brunch were also fantastic - even entertaining the kids (and us).
Next time you are in Tucson, be sure to check out this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel features 287 guestrooms; outdoor heated pool and whirlpool in a lush courtyard setting, massage services, new fitness center, cyber center and three tennis courts. Dine in the Cactus Rose Steakhouse, Javelina Cantina or Lobby Bar. Enjoy weekend entertainment and take advantage of our award-winning Sunday Brunch. Across the street is Reid Park, featuring two 18-hole golf courses, 3-mile jogging track and 25 lighted tennis courts. Doubletree Hotel is located near attractions, shopping, U of A, DMAFB, airport and business districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Tucson - Reid Park Hotel Tucson
- Doubletree Hotel Tucson
- Doubletree Tucson
- Tucson Doubletree