“good stay, for a business trip”

Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park
Ranked #36 of 130 Hotels in Tucson
Tucson, United States
“good stay, for a business trip”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Good hotel, staff was friendly, property is clean, not many restaurants within walking distance. I didn't eat in the restaurant or use any of the facilities. Room was a little warm, but it is September in AZ. I had to push the temp down to 69 to cool off the room. No courtesy water bottles at check in. Water in frig $4.00 a bottle.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Rebecca V, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how your recent stay with us went. We value our guest input to help us improve. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us but would like to apologize for our staff providing any water during your check in. We will address this with our staff to make sure any request during check-in like yours is met right away. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we do hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This is an older hotel but it has been remodeled. My room was clean and updated with nice appointments. The staff was friendly and always greeted me when I passed through the lobby. The used my Entertainment book and got a pretty good discount. I will definitely stay here again anytime I visit Tucson.

1 Thank Ursula R
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey regarding your stay with us. I sincerely appreciate you choosing to stay at the Doubletree by Hilton when traveling to Tucson. Your satisfaction is very important to us and I sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are so glad to see how much you enjoyed your stay! I hope that we will get the opportunity to have you as our guest again soon. Thank you again for the great review. Your time is very much appreciated. Have a wonderful day and safe travels!
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Hotel is older but has been remodeled. Rooms were decent and clean. Walls are a little thin but the hotel was pretty quiet when I was there. Got a good rate through my Entertainment book. I would recommend this hotel.

Las Vegas, United States
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stay here ever time I'm in Tucson. It's a great central location and not pricey. The staff is consistently friendly and attentive. The hotel is always clean and good amenities. This time I treated myself to a in-room breakfasts; they were really good and arrive quickly. The place is the right amount of casual and trendy. Love it.

1 Thank Patrick C
Rebecca V, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
On behalf of Doubletree by Hilton as well as the entire staff of the Doubletree by Hilton -Reid Park, we want to thank you for your comments regarding your recent visit. We appreciate your honest and constructive critique of our hotel and services.

We at Doubletree by Hilton – Reid Park are dedicated to outstanding service and responsiveness to our guests and are delighted we were able to meet your standards and provide comfortable accommodations.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!
Santa Barbara, California
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel. Great fitness center. Also a nice park across the street to go for a walk. Even numbered rooms face the south (pool) and odd numbered rooms face the north (mountains). Good breakfast buffet and super friendly staff.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank kuwells
Rebecca V, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this review, September 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!
Tucson, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Every year, we as a couple or with added members of our family, come to the Doubletree at Reid Park in Tucson, Arizona for a "stay cation." We always have had a wonderful experience, with the quality of the room, food, and staff. We always feel refreshed and pampered and ready to face whatever lies ahead of us!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Robert T
Rebecca V, Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park, responded to this review, September 13, 2013

Have a wonderful day and safe travels!
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My check in was very quick and efficient. We got to check in early also since it was in the middle of the week. They gave us the famous Chocolate Chip Cookies which were kept warm. I sure could have used at least one of those everyday. I did not get to use the pool and did not try the restaurant. I was very busy and just using to sleep and shower. Did try to use the TV in my room and it did not switch to the free channels. So I just used my IPad for news and shows and movies. The WiFi was ok in the room. They did have a refrigerator in my room. That was a nice touch to keep my water cold or cold drinks. It was very quiet in my room and area. The ice machine was working good and had plenty of ice. The bed was great and super pillows if you like a soft pillow. I would recommend this hotel and will return next year if I come to Tucson again.

Room Tip: The rooms that are not part of the tower are nice and you don't have to wait for the elevator...