Doubletree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$59
$158
$101
$107
$87
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$101
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$89
$68
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$500
$169
$149
  • Restaurant
1,337 results
All reviewsdouble treethe cantinatennis tournamentbreakfast buffetlobby baran older hotelgolf courseshuttle servicebusiness tripfitness centerbed was very comfortablehappy hourpatioconventioncactusuniversity
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Excellent experience, calm, relaxing, very helpful staff. Updated facilities, easy access to all necessary amenities, enough towels at the pool and comfortable beds. Staff was always courteous and Front Desk staff were especially helpful and sensibly professional, plus they always had the most appropriate suggestions and alternatives. highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Tucson.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband requested a suite "casitas" (I think was the name of the suites) the suites were separate buildings located in the rear of the hotel. We requested the full suite which was sort of like a small apartment. Half of it had been cleaned the other half had not even been touched by the cleaning staff. The suite smelled old and musky, the furniture, pictures, the color of the walls all looked outdated. We called front desk to inform them that the suite had not been cleaned within a couple of minutes we had housekeeping at our door along with a supervisor. One of the employees was not interested in cleaning once the supervisor left instead she decided to step out of the suite and begin texting/talking on her cell phone. The remote control didn't work so they had a sweet gentleman from maintenance bring us a new remote. He was kind and offered to pay for a movie for us to enjoy that evening (which was billed to our room-hence it was removed at time of check out after informing them that we were told we had a free movie). The next day we were out the entire day and didn't arrive back to the suite until after 4pm, our suite hadn't been cleaned. The front desk person said "they were short-staffed and running behind". Again trouble with housekeeping! We noticed that there were bugs (nat like bugs) crawling in the sink, countertop next to sink and on utensils that were provided to us by the hotel (we didn't have food particles laid out and were not the cause of these bugs). We called front desk and they sent maintenance to spray poison/traps. The whole area where these suites are located needs some tender loving care, the grounds are full of leaves, the patio area looks old it's almost as if the hotel forgot they own these separate buildings. The staff was not the problem, they even seem embarrassed by the whole situation. We were given free breakfast at the buffet which was good and the waitress was super nice (even remembered us each morning). Doubletree should be embarrassed and should either close these suites permanently or start renovation as soon as possible.

Room Tip: apparently only portions of the hotel have been renovated stay away from the "casitas" (suite/apartment like rooms at the rear of the hotel)!!
1  Thank Babester95
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times in the past year and always been very pleased with it. We stayed on the night of June 27, 2013 We are Hilton Honor Gold members and were not upgraded to the top two floors. I received one breakfast coupon and when I asked for one more for my husband I was asked if I wanted my bonus points or a breakfast for my husband. I have never been ask this before I took the breakfast. We were in room 714. This time the room was not up to our expections. Many of the problems we encontered happend in the morning as we were preparing to leave. The bathroom door would not close do to the fact the screws were coming out of the door jam. The shower was very slow in draining. I had water up to my ankles. The sink stopper didn't work.,and the cover on the coffee pot fell off when I lifted it up to put the water in. The air conditioner work fine, and the bed was comfortabe. The room was very clean. I did notice a couple of brand new mattress sets placed outside the room as we were leaving.
Dinner at the Cactus Rose was as nice at it always is. I don't know why guests chose to leave the hotel and miss such a nice place to dine. The ground are lovely. It is my understanding this is the 2nd Doubletree opened and the oldest in existence. The first being in Scottdale AZ. Would I stay again at this hotel? I would say yes. I might stay at the Hilton East our next visit to Tuscon in October.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank saguarosam
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Our experience at this hotel was very pleasant. My wife liked it very much and our stay was very good. The buffet was excellent and so was the service. The only thing is that the TV channels need to be more varied with less sports programs.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I spent a week in June at the DoubleTree-Reid Park in Tucson and LOVED it! Every single staff member was warm and welcoming from the housekeeper in the hallway to the dining staff to the front desk personnel. The price was exceptional for the wonderful accomodations. Comfortable bed, very clean room. The hotel is centrally located for all of the area attractions...and 15 minutes from the airport. Stay here when you visit Tucson!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business