Red Roof Inn Tucson South - Airport
$89
$80
$129
$119
Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$84
$62
$169
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$109
$71
AscendHotels
$112
$97
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$75
$68
BestWestern.com
$116
$97
$180
$149
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdenny's restaurantroom was cleanwaffle housebudget hotelcomfortable staystayed two nightsair conditionerking beddeskfreewayhousekeeperclerkmicrowaverates
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Stayed numerous times here before, with every stay being average. However this last weekend was the worst for me. Staff do not listen to their customers. When I made my reservation I asked for a 1st floor non smokink king deluxe. After a hot ride I went to take a shower but to my surprise I had no shower curtin. Went the front desk asked fpr a room with a shower curtain. Front desk sais all of our showers have curtains. I said not mine. She calls house speaking and speaks with them in spanish to put in a shower curtain. The lady goves me a key to another non smoking room......or so I thought! Instead i was given a smoking room. I then go back to the front desk and ask for a non smosking room. The lady again says I did gove you one. I said no you didn't because this room has cigarette burn marks thrpughout, it smells like cigarettes and their is no non smoking sign on the front door. Her response was...."..OH????? Sje then calls housekeeping again(before helping me). She again talls to them in spanish and then says in English oh and you need to spray the room. She looks at me and says I don't have any more 1st floors for you. I only have a second floor....which is NOT what I asked during my reservation as well as confirmation and arrival at the hotel. I was placed on a second floor in very back of building. For the next two noghts I had a drunk continually try to come in my room both nights........because he was so drunk he didn't know where he was. I called the office to complain and to send security over fpr assistance. I was asked to please give a description of the man trying to break in my room. My thpught was WTF??? I tjen told the night clerk I just gave you my room #, why can't you help me. The only thing keeping him out of my room is the flip lock becaise the dead bolt isn't working.......it won't stay latched. Needless to say they mever sent anyone!!!!!!! I went to check put and told the day clerk that I would mever be back again and his response was thank yoi for staying have a nice day. I turned and said did you just not jear what I said and his response was....UHHH NO????? I said that's obvious. I then told him again about the drunk trying to break in, broken deadbolt and no help from security. Can you believe. It he then asked me if I called the front desk to get security. I mean REALLY! COME ON!!! Get some people with brain cells to work the front desk!!!!!!!! Management needs to get rid of the zombies they have running the front desk. So if you stay here be careful of the non working locks and non caring staff!!!!! Management needs to give safety lessons and protocol forthe safety of their patrons. So as a woman, I will say safety was very lax and I will NEVER be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank buster0375
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I had one night here after having a terrible stay in a downtown hotel (Hotel Congress). The staff were really helpful & friendly. The room is great for the price, flat screen TV, good bathroom, wi-fi. The Denny's on-site is also a bonus. Would stay here again if I had a hire car next trip.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 17, 2012

My Wife & I Stayed here May 10 &11, 2012. We have no complaints about room 225. It was upstairs & there was an elevator so that was great. Wi-Fi had good signal strength, water was hot in the shower, flat screen TV, two queen beds, housekeeping good. We used the laundry equipment & that was satisfactory. As mentioned by everyone, Denny's is there for food & that is very convenient. Reception staff where always helpful & open 24hrs. It is a bit removed form the centre of town but that suited us as we went to Tucson primarily to visit the PIMA Air museum & this hotel is close to that. I would say it wasn't noisy, but we live on a main highway thoroughfare at home. For the price we paid I am more than happy with the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2012

The room was clean,housekeeping was good every day we stayed,wi-fi worked and there's a Denny's restaurant on the property. The down side is that it was very noisy (right off the interstate),the parking was a little tight (lots of semis) ,the bed was a little saggy in the middle,and the shower water pressure was less than perfect. Overall, it's an inexpensive motel and you get what you pay for. No serious complaints.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The website ctates check in is after 1:00pm I was there at 1:30 and still could not check in. Once I was assigned to room 258 I noticed there was fecal matter inside the toilet ring (I am sure is still there) The lamp above the bed on the right hand side does not work which I needed to perform work related to a presentation I was giving at the air forfce base (I changed the light bulb and still does not work!!!)There were no trash cans in the room. And there was a lot of hair still attached to the walls of the room. Micah (front desk) could only offer an apology. I want a full refund.

Room Tip: you should try another Hotel chain, the red roof in is terrible
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business