“Convenient to the airport”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites
Ranked #20 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
Boise, Idaho
“Convenient to the airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I spent four nights at this Best Western. The room was clean and quiet, the complimentary breakfast was very good with lots of fresh fruit, hot food, and good coffee. The grounds were well kept and the swimming pool was delightful.

This must be an older building because I noticed that the tiles in the bathroom floor were loose and the grout was missing in places. There were several small insects crawling around in the bathtub when I arrived. They were washed down the drain. Only one more critter appeared during my stay. Otherwise my stay was very nice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
CarlosManzanaresGM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our property and we invite you back whenever you in the in Tucson area. We appreciate your feedback and use it to continue improving the experience of our guests. We hope you see you again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Apache Junction, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

As a pet owner, I have had good experiences at Best Western when traveling with my dogs. This hotel was outstanding. The room gave me plenty of space and access was easy from the parking lot. Furnishings were quality, and the atmosphere was relaxing.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CarlosManzanaresGM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Carlos Manzanares, CHA
Shelby Township, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stayed 5 days in Sep with a large group. Nice hotel, accommodating staff, reasonably priced. In the past, some have noted an issue with the high heat in the hallways. That issue has been resolved. Had a comfortable stay with a very engaging staff. However, some of the rooms have very poor wifi reception, like mine. Had to carry my laptop to the lobby in order to connect with the internet. Otherwise, I recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CarlosManzanaresGM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
We enjoyed having your group in our hotel, all of you we so nice to our staff, we invite you all back to our property whenever you are in Tucson. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you for your patronage and hope to see you all very soon.
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed here three nights while attending a conference at the hotel. Room was beautiful and CLEAN. Function rooms were very nice and the service was excellent.
Front Desk agent Deserea Rodriguez was friendly and proficient. At check in, I was tired and hungry for a good bowl of soup. She went out of her way to call a restaurant only 2 blocks away to find out what the soup of the day was. Very impressive service.
Kudos to Carlos, the GM, He made sure everything was well done.
Great hotel for business or leisure.

Room Tip: My group was spread out, no complaints in any area or room type.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
CarlosManzanaresGM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
We thank you so much for acknowledging all the hard work we put into the hotel, we truly enjoyed serving you and all the conference attendees. I will pass the positive feedback on to my staff members and remember you always have a home here in Tucson with us. Look forward to serving you again very soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the BW Plus Tucson Airport for 3 nights. My suite had a new king bed, fridge, and 2 huge new TVs, our company conducted 2 days of meetings in the Arizona Room. The air conditioning was nice and cold, decore modern and clean. The hotel arranged a special breakfast just for our group and I couldn't have been more pleased. At the suggestion of the management we visited the near by caverns, very cool. All in all the hotel has been newly renovated and Carlos, the GM, made sure everything came together without a hitch. I would recommend this hotel for business or family/leisure travel.

• Stayed September 2013
CarlosManzanaresGM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
We are very happy that you enjoyed your room and want to thank you for your positive feedback, I will make sure to relay to my staff that you were very pleased with the hotel. There is always a bed for you here at our property whenever you are in the area. It is very nice to hear a guest acknowledge that the hard work is evident and we will continue our efforts to provide the guest with the most pleasurable stay possible.
Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Excellent Hotel and staff. Best Breakfast of any Best Western I've stayed at. Nice quiet rooms and very helpful staff. Lounge on site and soon to have a restauraunt. Pool and hot tub are clean and well kept.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am very glad you enjoyed your stay here with us and appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. I will pass your kind words on to my staff and we will continue to work very hard to make sure that each and every guest feels as you do. I invite you back to our hotel whenever you maybe in the area. Look forward to seeing you very soon.

Carlos Manzanares, CHA
Surprise, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had stayed at this hotel previously and had found the beds to be comfortable and since it was close to the airport it made for a convenient location for our wedding party. First off though, let's get to the bad part. My primary gripe with this place are the roaches. We didn't have any in our room but the interior pool/courtyard area is SWARMING with them at night. We were there for two nights this time and both nights we saw them running across the covered deck where we were sitting, crawling along the walls of the building, and flying through the air. It was unfortunate as it was a beautiful evening and I would have loved to have sat outside with my friends from out of town. My other gripe is that we reserved a block of rooms for the wedding party so we could all be placed together (we were told this was possible) however when we checked in everyone was scattered across the complex. The good parts? The beds are VERY comfortable. I have back issues and hotel beds are so hit and miss it seems like but these are heaven! I enjoyed the pillows as well and the A/C was very cold. The lady, Patricia, who was tending bar in the "lounge" was also very friendly and we talked to her for quite awhile. Always nice to share a conversation with a stranger!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CarlosManzanaresGM, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Tucson Int'l Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
We apologize for any inconveniences that the flying beetles may have caused you, unfortunately they are part of the Arizona habitat. We are very pleased that you enjoyed what our property has to offer and encourage you to stay with us again in the future. We take any and all reviews in a positive way to help better our hotel. We are always trying to make sure that our guests have an pleasurable stay while staying with us. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.