This place was great. I come for the gem show every year, and picked this spot because they had a good rate- and pretty good reviews. The rooms are better than most in tucson-(I have been coming every year since 1996) -I was really pleasantly suprised.
My only complaints would be that the shower didnt drain very good, and it made the tub alittle slippery as I did not use the maid service every day. (soap and conditioner residue)- the tv was really snowy, but I never called to see if they could fix it, didnt matter to me. The front desk has to answer the phones, so it got a bit busy up there, as they help the phone customer first before the person standing there. They really go out of their way for their guests though.
One night during my stay, my neighbors kids were literally bouncing off the walls. It was loud. I almost called the front desk, it was 10:00, but I brought ear plugs and used those to get to sleep. I heard the parents yelling at the kids to mellow down, so I figured they knew they were being rude. They only stayed one night. (THANK GOD)
It was relatively quiet otherwise. The beds and bedding were very nice. i stayed in a wetbar suite- it has a wet bar, small 2 burner stove, micro, fridge and some dishes to get you thru. big mirrored closet, nice work desk and ergonomic chair. room 263.
I am a picky eater- vegetarian- so I was not thrilled w/ the free breakfast. I live on maui, and we have GREAT coffee here, so I was not such a fan of the coffee they offered. I found an einstein brothers/starbucks combo down the street right next to a whole foods. Einstein bros makes good bagels, and nice coffee. Whole foods is a great health food place.
I had a wonderful overall experience here and will definately be back. Stay here with the knowlegde that you are getting a great place to stay. I think the bad reviewers must have been in a different place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tucson hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in the Tucson Catalina Foothills-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby UA, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Tucson area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and Free: 24-hour Airport Shuttle, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Best Western and Travelocity so you can book your Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel Tucson
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western