If you like modern sleek hotels, you'll hate this one. Its old and the decor in the rooms is really dated, the free wireless internet is shaky ( but wired is fine).However, its prettyu well maintained and clean and beds are comfy. I stayed in the "Herbert Hoover Suite" which I was told was a "jacuzzi suite". Turns out the jacuzzi was in the rather small bedroom, it seemed odd and for an overtired business traveler it was not tempting, but for more relaxed people ready to go with the flow this whole place is fun. It has a courtyard and pool outside tables where you can eat your free breakfast in the sunshine. The whole place has a friendly feel and I enjoyed staying there. The facilities are just ok, but overall I'd say this place is well worth a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tucson hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in the Tucson Catalina Foothills-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby UA, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Tucson area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and Free: 24-hour Airport Shuttle, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel Tucson
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western