The rooms here vary. Ours was bigger and had a wet bar, our friends' didn't. We liked the separate building down by the pool for breakfast and afternoon free drink and snack. Nice countertops in the room and large bathroom. I wouldn't stay here for a month like some people we talked to, but it's a nice place when visiting Tucson. Many restaurants within walking distance. We wanted to play cards at night, so used the large table in the lobby by the fireplace and computers. Very pleasant stay, and I'd go again. Got a deal on Hotwire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tucson hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in the Tucson Catalina Foothills-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby UA, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Tucson area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and Free: 24-hour Airport Shuttle, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel Tucson
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western