Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites
Ranked #43 of 128 Hotels in Tucson
GLENDALE
“Clean”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Hotel was clean and well maintained. We did have to park in the back of hotel and room was over looking pool which I am sure is noisy in summer . There was a small group in pool when we arrived and it was loud but they didnt stay long as it was raining. We also stayed on a Sunday night so it wasnt really busy. There were some strange looking people hanging around hotel parking lot so possibly people stay here for extended time. Room was clean with microwave, refrigerator and cook top. Bed comfortable and air conditioning was a unit by window which did make a humming noise . Breakfast was very good and lots of choices and they have Starbucks coffee !!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
JohnCousins, General Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you very much for the review, I appreciate the feedback. Sincerely,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Escomdido Ca. 92027
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before and enjoy the experience each time I stay their.The staff and felicity are exceptional not what one might expect at this type of Motel. I would encourage anyone traveling to Tucson to check it out!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

JohnCousins, General Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you very much for the kind review and recommendation, it's always appreciated!! Sincerely,
Gilbert, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have no idea where the previous reviews are coming from, and quite frankly was very disappointed that I had trusted some of these reviews when I arrived. (I based my decision to stay here on these reviews. I booked through Priceline knowing this was the hotel.)

An first glance, the hotel lobby is nice and clean. Check-in was easy. Driving around to the hotel room, however, was a very different experience. All of the hotel rooms are outside entrance. On my side of the hotel, there was a massive gathering of people drinking beer, smoking, being loud and just gawking at me and my family. I felt like I was in a very bad part of town. (It isn't.) My kids begged me to not even get out of the car. We did. We went to the room, and after hearing everything around us, decided that this was not a 3 star or even a 2 star place. Mind you, this was a Thursday night.

What really sealed the deal in my mind to write this review- when I went to the front desk to tell the agent that we couldn't stay here, she didn't ask why, didn't even inquire what the issue was and how she could change it. She simply asked my room number, took my key and said sorry and goodbye. I got the distinct feeling she had experienced my exact situation before.

I feel bad posting a negative review, however, I know that we rely on these reviews to make our decisions. Perhaps this was just an off night. But I am not taking that chance again,

1 Thank aishamichelle74
JohnCousins, General Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thank you for your time and your feedback. I wish I could have spoken to you prior to your departure, we have many room types and sure I could have found you comfortable accommodations for your stay. If travel brings you back to Tucson, I hope you will give me an opportunity to change your opinion of our hotel. Sincerely,
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Very nice hotel at a great rate. The location is terrific for getting around Tucson. The rooms were clean and well maintained, and the beds were comfortable. Morning breakfast had a number of hot dishes and was operated like a well-run restaurant. We really appreciated the fact that it lasted until 10:00am. The only caution I’d offer is to use the swimming pool in the evenings only if you’re in a group. We had 2 separate incidents of lecherous men smoking outside their rooms on the upper floors while gawking at the females in the pool. Creepy guys aside, this is a terrific place to stay.

1 Thank Julie W
JohnCousins, General Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Julie, Thaks you very much for the nice review, we get alot of use for our breakfast and alot of nice comments. See you again soon! Sincerely,
mesa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have stayed at 2 location in Tucson and both are good places,however be sure to bring your own water,because there is not any free like they state and as for breakfast both are good for what you get,one has more to offer than the other (foothills) and time is longer for breakfast,but all in all i would stay again at either of them. Thank you Best Western!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

JohnCousins, General Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Good Day Christy and thanks for the feedback. We do supply a bottle of water for each day of your stay, if you did not receive, I do apologize, let me know on your next stay and I'll double the daily allotment. Thanks again!! Sincerely,
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Keeping in mind that we paid less than $45/night here, we were rather impressed with our stay. The biggest pros were: nice pool, free bfast (included waffle, warm eggs, sausage, potatos, and other cold items), the mini fridge is a good size, and the TV is nice and easy to use.

The free internet was the easiest I have every come across, and worked great in our room.

The cons: the pillows weren't very comfortable (bring your own), and structurally the walls/floors are thin. Actually, I couldn't hear the people next to us, but in the morning could hear the people above walking around.

Considering: This is a budget hotel. At $45, we felt it was a steal (internet and bfast). Although, structurally you know you're in a budget hotel, they do a great job on the housekeeping, bfast, etc. I think anyone paying around this amount knows what to expect in a hotel, and they would be rather impressed with this one.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JohnCousins, General Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Thank you very much for the review, hope you choose us again for your future stays!
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is a great homey feeling Hotel. I have had many relatives stay here - particularly when my father passed away in January of 2005 - also many, many friends in the Armed Forces back in the 1998 era - when they practice at Pinal Air Park!!!! Close to many restaurants, Tucson Mall, La Encantada - Safeway Shopping Center is right up the street to grab some groceries. You truly feel safe in this area of town - A great shopping center across the street with TJ Maxx, Bed, Bath & Beyond and several bank institutions in the area. Stay here and help me obtain a few free nights. BEST WESTERN HOTELS ARE VERY GOOD - particularly when they serve such a great breakfast and FRIENDLY HAPPY HOUR!!!!!!! ******* - Seven Stars for me!!!!

Room Tip: Nice and friendly staff! Very easy to navigate and different types of rooms to accomodate your ever...