Hotel was clean and well maintained. We did have to park in the back of hotel and room was over looking pool which I am sure is noisy in summer . There was a small group in pool when we arrived and it was loud but they didnt stay long as it was raining. We also stayed on a Sunday night so it wasnt really busy. There were some strange looking people hanging around hotel parking lot so possibly people stay here for extended time. Room was clean with microwave, refrigerator and cook top. Bed comfortable and air conditioning was a unit by window which did make a humming noise . Breakfast was very good and lots of choices and they have Starbucks coffee !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tucson hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in the Tucson Catalina Foothills-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby UA, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Tucson area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and Free: 24-hour Airport Shuttle, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel Tucson
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western