Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,024 results
All reviewssocial hourjacuzzi suitehappy hourbest westernsoracle roadfree breakfastwet barthe breakfast areabed was very comfortablegreat place to stayclean roomshot breakfastnice stayfront desk staffyogurthot tubcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stayed one night and had a good night's sleep in a clean, comfortable room on the second floor. The hotel property is showing its age in a few spots where the paint has peeled along the decks and it's a bit confusing to navigate with the location of the stairs. The "free" breakfast was adequate with the standard eggs, cereals and breads. The bread selection was kind of skimpy; I missed having a bagel, though there were fresh bananas. Other freebies included a newspaper and happy hour with 2 drinks, popcorn, and chex mix. The exercise room was standard and all equipment was working.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
JohnCousins, General Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2013

Thanks for your review and comments, it gives me good conversation pieces for the owner on capital renovations. Sincerely,

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had originally booked a two night stay for Saturday 27th April in one of the Presidential Suites as a surprise for my wife. We would have been travelling for three weeks by this time. At check in I was greeted by an unsmiling and offhand young lady who directed me to room 404 (I think). The room was ok but up 20 steps at the side of the building. After three weeks travel you seem to accumulate more stuff than you start with and I couldn't be bothered to carry luggage upstairs. I was also irritated by the manner I had been dealt with. I returned to the office and requested an ordinary room downstairs. Another guest was in front of me asking about his rate. He was told in a very supercilious manner that it couldn't be discussed. I don't know the circumstances but nobody should be addressed in this way. When my turn came there was no query as to why and no offer to reduce the charge from the suite price until I asked. This was by $10. We checked out the room,111, which was ok. I returned to the office and said the reason I wanted to change rooms was because of the stairs and no elevator to the best rooms in the hotel. The young lady told me that I should have requested help prior to arriving as help would have been available then. How are you supposed to know? I got a further $10 of the rate and returned to the room. I checked the hotel guide and read that assistance was available on request. My wife said she wanted to leave as soon as possible so I returned to the office and cancelled the second night. Regarding the hotel it appeared clean and well maintained. There is a very nice pool area and the breakfast is excellant with very friendly and efficient staff. The lady on the desk in the morning could not have been more helpful or pleasant. Both young ladies on reception had a definite attitude problem that afternoon. Perhaps a guest had been rude to them and they were upset. I have never encountered anything but pleasantness from front desk staff in thirty years of visiting North America, perhaps I have been lucky, but this has put me off coming to this Inn Suites again. This is the reason I have only given two stars.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments and review, I hope travel brings you back our way and hope you will call me direct for your lodging needs.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

OK to stay one night ,A/C unit doesn't cool quick and efficient.the carpet is dirty and beat up must change a long with the furniture. There is not elevator so you have to used the stair and that could be an inconvenience if you carry to much luggage

• Stayed: April 2013
JohnCousins, General Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you very much for the review, great minds think alike, we have new furniture as part of our capital improvement plan and scheduled to start in June. Thanks again and look forward to your next visit. Sincerely,

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This was a fine hotel to stay. It is in a very quiet side of town, and very close to the Tucson Mall. The room was very comfortable and parking was close to the room The breakfast area is in a great central area, a little cabana type building near the pool. At night they have adult beverages too. Desert plants were all about and that made the walk around the property very relaxing. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
JohnCousins, General Manager at Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind review, we look forward to your return.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed at this hotel from Wednesday, April 3 to Sunday, April 7. The room was pretty nice (although you have to be over 6 feet tall to comfortably use the sink. It's much too high). The breakfast buffet was pretty good - the breakfast servers were very friendly. The evening social hour was a very nice added touch - the servers were very friendly. The pool area is very nice.
On Friday, the place was overrun with hoards of kids, very unruly kids and parents who let the kids remain unruly. On Saturday, it was much the same. The kids were in Tucson for some kind of competition. It seems that the sales manager at this hotel went out of her way to solicit their business, without regard to any other guests. It made for a miserable 2 days. On Saturday morning, we mentioned all of this to the front desk. They made a note of our displeasure. Other guests had complained also. On Saturday evening, I called the front desk to once again complain, particularly about the very, very loud noise level. (This hotel has a 10PM curfew) Nothing was done at the time of my call. However, at 10PM the noise did cease. On Sunday, upon checkout, I once again complained to the front desk about all the noise and the kids. I suggested that if the sales manager wanted to solicit this kind of business, that she should sleep at the hotel and experience what the other guests had to deal with. I was compensated with a discount because of the inconvenience.
I would consider staying at this hotel again, but would call before to see if this type of situation was going to repeat itself.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review, we do host many groups including youth groups. I do hope you will try us again in hte future for your lodging needs:)