Upon arrival, the desk clerk was friendly and professional. When we entered the room, I was pleasantly surprised at how well appointed this room was. It seems to have had renovations done, which were just superb! The room was decorated to create a soothing, relaxing atmosphere.
Someone really took the time to pay attention to the details. There was a very comfortable bed, a comfy chair with an ottoman (this was a nice, homey touch). The mini kitchen was very well thought out and put together, and included a microwave, a mini refrigerator, a mini stove, a one cup coffee maker (although we sure do prefer the small 4 cup pots, instead, too much fussing to make one cup at a time).
We were grateful to find a decent place that will accommodate us smokers!
The little breakfast offered in the morning was very quaint, and they offer not just a muffin, but scrambled eggs, potatoes, biscuits and gravy (which were very good!) juices, coffee and assorted pastries. I would LOVE to see more hotels do this for guests, hot food in the morning without having to go search for it, what an AWESOME concept!
The lobby features computers for customer use, that is a HUGE plus, I'm an online retailer, and checking stats while taking a little getaway was just what I needed to relax and enjoy my time there.
The only thing that was hugely disappointing was that we rented a jacuzzi room, as I had an injury and really needed the soak. The one in our room was sadly disappointing, as it was tepid, not hot, and the jets didn't really work. It also had a strange smell and was "foamy". Not to worry, I decided to use the one at the pool the next day. Another BIG disappointment, because the jets there didn't work, either. In a conversation with other guests, they stated that they'd been coming to this hotel for ten years, and it's been broken like that for YEARS. Bummer!
For all the good things this nifty, clean and well appointed place has, they need to fix their jacuzzi problems. Something that has been amiss for years is just...wrong!
Don't pay extra for a jacuzzi room, you'll be sadly disappointed. However, I would return to this lovely little place if just traveling and not concerned with the jacuzzis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tucson hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in the Tucson Catalina Foothills-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby UA, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Tucson area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and Free: 24-hour Airport Shuttle, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel Tucson
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western