Stayed here by myself for 1 week to visit family. Located on the Northwest side of Tucson, which is convienent for me. Hot breakfast was good with eggs, sausage, and potatoes. Free happy hour too. Pool was heated and hot tub was nice. I stayed in a king room with sleeper sofa, sink, microwave, and small refrigerator. Room was on ground level in the courtyard near breakfast building. The not-so-perfect was that shower head was a bit rough, there was a gap underneath my door big enough for my phone to fit through (and other creatures), and the sidewalk is made of tile (which means every rolling cart that goes by in the middle of the night wakes you up because is sounds like a train going by). I will probably repeat, but would recommend staying on the second floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tucson hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in the Tucson Catalina Foothills-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby UA, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Tucson area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and Free: 24-hour Airport Shuttle, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, seekda GmbH, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Otel, Priceline, Best Western + Iniative, Orbitz, Odigeo, Cancelon and Travelocity so you can book your Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel Tucson
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western