This Best Western is very much worth considering, especially if you can take advantage of the weekly rates.
There are a wide range of room types available. The rooms are clean and reasonably spacious. The TVs are sizable and quite good. There's a far better than average breakfast available daily (although like most complementary breakfasts at most hotels it doesn't change very much from day to day) and there's also a complementary happy hour every evening. Phone calls, both local and long distance are free as is the Arizona Daily Star newspaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business and leisure travel, we set a new standard among Tucson hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in the Tucson Catalina Foothills-area. Delight in magnificent mountain views. Enjoy nearby UA, golf courses, renowned attractions, decadent dining, spectacular shopping options and exciting sports events around the Tucson area. Suite Luxury for Less with Cloud 9 Beds & Bedding and Free: 24-hour Airport Shuttle, Hot Full Breakfast, WiFi, Evening Social Hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel Tucson
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Tucson Foothills Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Tucson
- Tucson Best Western