“Not Bad”

Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport
Ranked #44 of 129 Hotels in Tucson
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed Here for 1 Night, room isn't too bad. Kind of far from I - 10 thou. Room looks clean, free water, what more can I ask for a night. Oh btw fluffest pillow Ever. Bar in lobby, and along with the gym.

• Stayed: March 2013
Kurt H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Glad you had a good time! looking forward to have you back!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food was amazing! I met a couple at the pool and asked for a dinner suggestion. They said the hotel restaurant. We had the mussels for an app, scallops and salmon entree and the red velvet cake with beets for color (fantastic). Met a women the next morning on the airport shuttle. She also raved about the food. She had a burger and said to the server, this tastes like steak. He said it is and was freshly ground today.
The chef and pastry chef are married and did an amazing job marrying the flavors! Highly recommend! This couple should be on Top Chef!!
The room was clean and the hotel was almost right on the airport property, yet I never heard a plane from my room.
Breakfast deal for $1 was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank lew b
Kurt H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for your kind remarks about our restaurant. We take great pride in offering our guest an exceptional value at the R+R Grill.

See you soon!!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

my girlfriend and I were in Tucson on business for a few days and we got in to the hotel an hour before check in.We were told there was nothing available and to wait in the lobby and we would be called when our room was ready.Two hours later still no room. when we went to check we were told that they had a very busy night and they just hadn't gotten to our room yet.I asked to see the manager and he said the same thing.As if they assign guests to only one room and they can't give a guest another similar room. we were so upset we told the manager not to both and found a room at another hotel.I would suggest anyone travelling to Tucson to steer clear of this hotel.If you value your time and patience.

1  Thank rnmnc

Dear MMMC,

Thank you for taking the time fir writing a review about your our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. We are very sorry to hear, you choose to take another accommodation. If you provide us with the invoice for the corresponding night, we will be happy to reimburse you, if we confirm a cancelled reservation in our system in your name.

I hope that you will consider staying with us next time, so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (520) 300 6978

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is the worst hotel service in many years of travel. It took about 2.5 hours and then some strong words at the desk to finally get a hotel room. This was even after I was told I would get called when a room was available...no call. 2 other gentlemen were having the same experience. One had asked 3 times and told no rooms while others were coming I'm and getting rooms. I guess we didn't know the magic words. If you like sitting in lobbies, this is the hotel for you. Right next to the airport. 1 restaurant located jn the hotel but not close to any eating establishments and far from anything other than the airport. Buyer beware. Rooms seem standard for this price range. Will not stay here again

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

I am very sorry to hear about your waiting time. I have instructed the Front Office Manager to bring these kind of issues to my attention in the future. Unfortunately we had a group departing very late this day, cause the experience you are describing. I hope you will give us another chance in the future to demonstrate our customer service skills.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for a week. The room was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly. Had an issue with a partially clogged sink which took two calls to get looked at and then only partially resolved. Other than that a good place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review, We had a company look into the sink issue and it is taken care of. I hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We stayed here on two occasions and had a very good experience. The room was nice with complimentary water, 24 hour shuttle, about a block, to the airport, and coffee in the lobby in the morning. Desk guys were very helpful. The first vist we ate in the hotel restaurant and had a terrific meal. On our next stay we were really looking forward to eating there again, but everything went wrong -bruschetta was burned, they forgot the dressing and goat cheese on the salad, and the steak was rare instead of medium-well. They did make everything right in the end and it was fine. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: We got to stay in the main hotel building (more convenient with luggage) because we are SPG guests.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Kurt H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review. I as for your restaurant visit, I am glad the staff was able to correct their mistakes. Should you have any other concerns, please let me know.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I planned a week stay in Tucson and I did a lot of research to find the best value hotel in the area. I found Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport to be that choice. As with other hotel experiences this one also had both pros and cons. First we found a discount price which was for the room alone, It did not include breakfast which for the price seemed fair. The room was recently refurbished and seemed new. Even smelled new. The bed was among the best of many that I experienced in my many travels. The bathroom was also newly remodled but very small. For two this was fine but for a family with young kids it might be an issue. The only con for the room were the poor towel quality. They were very small and scratchy and not upto the standards for a 3 star hotel. This was true for each of our four days there. The rooms we stayed in were a short walk outside from the lobby. Other reviewers commented on the noise from the adjacent airport. While in our room we could hear the planes land and take off but that was typically between the hours of 6am - 6pm. Even though it wasn't that loud particularly if you had the tv on. The rest of the time it was very quiet and comfortable in our room. In the lobby I found that the hotel staff were friendly and professional in every respect. Two computers were available for common use as was hot water and fresh coffee. If you wanted something to eat there is also a restaurant connected to the lobby. Overall the hotel did not disappoint. For the reduced price we paid, we found this to be a best value place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the airport side are quieter.

Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad to hear about all the things you enjoyed and will take any critique seriously. Please let me know, when you return, to make your stay a memorable one.