Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport
$87
$81
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucson Airport(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$59
La Quinta
$135
$101
$101
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$500
$79
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$89
Visit Tucson
$169
$149
  • Restaurant
All reviewstucson airportr rfront deskfighter jetsmain buildingfree shuttlean early flightrental carpima air and space museumstayed one nighton site restaurantbar and grillbreakfast buffetfridge and microwavelight sleeperbed was very comfortableshuttle service
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Had it was to stay here near the airport for an event 10 miles away. The hotel was amazing, service was first class, and the bed was so comfortable, i could have stayed in my room all day.
they included Breakfast buffet with the price of the room and it was a great selection for breakfast
Free parking and just my favorite place to stay ,

Room Tip: read reviews always from Trip advisor
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
palmbear1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so very much for your kind remarks. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Four Points and are looking forward to welcome you again at the Tucson Airport. If there is anything to make your next stay more comfortable and memorable, just let us know.

Best Regards

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Whilst being located next door to Tucson Airport you don't hear any noise from the airport. The hotel is very quiet and located about 5 miles from the Museum and is also close to a range of restaurants & services required by travellers. Bar & restaurant on site with friendly staff. the three of us only drank there so we can't give you a review on the food. The bar is however next to the pool which made for a relaxing evening after a hot day at the museum. the rooms are good with easy acess to the car park.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
palmbear1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your kind comments. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on your stay at the Four Points Tucson Airport an hope to welcome you back soon. If there is anything on your mind, we could do to make your stay more comfortable, please let us know and contact me personally.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

When I was looking for hotel I was torn between this hotel and Hyatt which are both near the airport. I thought Four Points are best in quality. I was wrong I should have paid attention on its rating here at tripadvisor being it #24. Carpet seemed dingy and bathroom space was tiny. The only thing I appreciate was the bed. Beds were clean and comfy. Other than that, this hotel is nothing like an average inn.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank CaliTraveer

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport. We highly appreciate your comments and constantly work on improving the quality of our Guestrooms. In 2013 we have a major renovation for all Guest rooms scheduled and we will also update the Lobby and Restaurant area with all new furniture by the end of January 2013. Should your travel bring you back to Tucson anytime soon, please dont hesitate to contact me to arange to best location possible and make your stay and perfect and memorable one.

Best Regards

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I stayed at this property for 2 reasons, I wanted my Starwood Stay Credit/Points and the recent positive reviews on Tripadvisor. What a huge disappointment.

First let's be clear the hotel is very old, there are many other much newer airport properties that would definitely warrant a look.

The Good
The rooms have new carpet and a comfortable bed. The staff at the restaurant are great and the breakfast is excellent. The shuttle runs on demand.

The Bad
Sink barley drained, Engineering went home at 8PM (odd for a 3 building 3 story hotel). Desk in my room was so small it looked like a children's desk, and it was filthy with sticky food stains. The nightstand also was not clean with I don't want to think what crusted on it. The bed skirt had the most obvious and filthy large stain I have ever seen in any hotel. If you are not on the top floor you will hear every step the person above you takes. The desk chair was a moment away from breaking, all of the furnishing except for the bed and TV are very old. Long black hairs on the bathroom floor. The printer that prints boarding passes in the lobby was not functioning. Hotel staff hot or miss.

Management needs to seriously address the horrid Housekeeping that is occurring at this property, It is a embarrassment to the Starwood brand.I would not stay again at this property with so many other choices at the Tucson airport, check Hyatt Place, Country Inn and Suites, Fairfield Inn etc..

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CalP0ly
palmbear1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. As a Starwood Hotel with a cleaniness score of 99 ot ouf a 100 points during the last brand inspection, we take every Housekeeping issue very serious, in fact we are in the top 5 % of the Brand when it comes down to Housekeeping. We are very sorry about the negative experience you had during you stay and will launch a thorough investigation, to find out what exactly happened. We would have loved to talk to you during your stay and to be able to address all issues immediatly and make you stay more enjoyable. I would appreciate if you could contact me personally to forward me some futher details about the room you were in. Once again out sincerest apologies.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Kurt Helm General Manager

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were not using the airport but stayed her based on Sheraton name and price. And, were pleasantly surprised with the general atmosphere...including the quaint and quiet bar/restaurant.

The hotel is not new and unfortunately could use a few "minor" maintenance items in common areas and in rooms...and such small time and cost investment would really make the venue comfortable and attractive (especially for the location and price point). But, these things have not been done.

Rooms have decent balconies or patios and were relatively spacious (except for bathroom which was very small).

The beds and bedding are newer, and very "fluffy" and "soft". This is great for some but not so great for those needing a firmer mattress. In fact, this is the only reason that we may indeed not return...otherwise a nice place.

And, for an airport hotel, this was quiet and peaceful...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your valuable comments. At the Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport we continuously strive for excellence in guest service and utmost satisfaction. We are very pleased; you enjoyed your stay at the Four Points by Sheraton at the Tucson Airport and are looking forward to welcoming you again in Tucson. Should you have any further comments, concerns or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact me any time.