$85
$76
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$150
$101
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$101
$198
$108
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$84
$68
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$137
$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

$163
$129
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$179
$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $249/night.

$127
$119
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$105
$99
Priceline
All reviewstucson airportr rfront deskfighter jetsmain buildingfree shuttlerental carhotel restaurantstayed one nightlight sleeperonsite restaurantfridge and microwavebed was very comfortablebreakfast buffetshuttle servicedefinitely stay here againcoffee maker
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed for free on our SPG points, we needed a place close to the airport for a 5am flight.
Check-in was quick. We got upgraded to the main building on 3rd floor with a balcony and view of the pool. We were close to the elevator and ice machine and could hear them from the room before going to bed but did not hear them during the night.
We had a short yet very good night sleep. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Can't remember if the wake up call came cus we had so many alarms on our devices.
Its a family hotel with lots of kids around and at the pool.

The staff was nice, the shuttle was quick in the morning. its really the closest hotel to the airport : we were able to walk from the rental car office to the hotel in 5 minutes.

The airport security opens at 4am and there are not much of a choice for breakfast options at the airport. The lattes at the coffee cart near the gates were decent.

Room Tip: Away from elevators and ice machine, rooms with view on the pool will be noisy due to all the kids in the pool at open hours.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
palmbear1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time and writing a review about your stay at the Four Points Tucson Airport. We are glad you thoroughly enjoyed your time at our hotel and would be glad to welcome you back gain. I you have any other thoughts, you want to share with me, please don't hesitate to contact me any time.

Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

From the moment i checked in and the minute i checked out, it was great experience.
My family ate at your restaurant and the service was excellent. Your entire staff was always willing to help out. I will not forget this hotel and next time i plan a trip to Grand Canyon, I will surely stay here again!

Room Tip: Beatiful property, great place to stay. close to airport. Awesome pool! loved the restaurant food!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thnak you very much for all you kind remarks. As we strive for perfection in guest satisfaction, we are pleased to hear you had a great stay. We will certainly always try to accomodate all special request, specially in regards to noise minimization. Let me know if there is anything else we could do for you.

Hoping to see you back soon

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The staff is lovely, the breakfast omelets are great and the bed is amazingly comfortable. Rooms are quiet and there is a nice smaller-size pool and hot tub. The bar and lounge serves good food and good beers.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
palmbear1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the staff and the management of the Fourpoints Tucson Airport, I would like to thank you very much for your kind comments,. We certainly try to guarantee all of our guests the very best service experience and to create exceptional memories. We are looking forward,welcoming you again at the Four Points Tucson Airport on your next visit to Tucson.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed here on the last night of a road trip.
I booked the room, while on the road from Santa Fe, on Hotwire so I didn't know what hotel we would be staying at, just that it was near the airport.
I was happy when I saw it was this place.
We arrived and were pleasantly greeted by the man at check-in and enjoyed a cup of ice cold lemon water.
Our room was in the back building and we were able to park close-by.
We got to our room and it was too hot to stick around so we went down to the R+R restaurant on site and had a nice dinner.
We went back to the room and it was still hot. If my husband had his way, we would have complained and gotten a cooler room. My guess is that the room hadn't been occupied for a few days and the 100 degree weather baked the room
Once he got in bed, the complaining ended...he LOVED the bed.
Great linens on a great bed.
We were surprised how quiet the room was. We didn't hear any planes until 6AM.
The room was large and clean and had a microwave and refrigerator.
The bathroom was tiny. No way can two adults fit in there. In fact you cannot shut the door while on the toilet or at the sink.
I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your valuable comments. At the Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport we continuously strive for excellence in guest service and utmost satisfaction. We are very pleased; you enjoyed your stay at the Four Points by Sheraton at the Tucson Airport and are looking forward to welcoming you again in Tucson I am sorry to hear your husband was not satisfied with the perfomance of our airconditioners. I will certainly check with my maintenance department, to check if there is a problem with the airconditioner. Should you have any further comments, concerns or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact me any time.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I only had one night at the Four Points Tucson Airport - actual time at the hotel was approximately 14 hours. I could have switched my itinerary around and stayed there for three nights and I'm glad I didn't. While nothing was noticeably wrong, the hotel lacked any "wow" factor. I'd certainly endorse staying here for the convenience of being so close to the airport, but to stay here for pleasure might cause one to be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Dan M, Assistant General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Good Afternoon Moodyblue,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on your stay with us - I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your one night. I'm sorry to hear you didn't find any "wow factor" with our hotel, and I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have that could have made the difference. Later this year we are looking forward to a small "face lift" to the lobby, a freshening up of the restaurant, and brand new outdoor furniture will be put out at the pool and jacuzzi tub. Above all else I know it's our people that make the difference, and if you are in the airport neighborhood again in Tucson I'd love to see someone on our staff make your day.

Safe Travels,