$85
$76
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$136
$87
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$85
$68
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$101
La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$500
$71
$140
$109
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$126
$116
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$176
$149
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$188
$101
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$152
$144
All reviewstucson airportr rfront deskfighter jetsmain buildingfree shuttlerental carhotel restaurantstayed one nightlight sleeperonsite restaurantfridge and microwavebed was very comfortablebreakfast buffetshuttle servicedefinitely stay here againcoffee maker
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We stayed here on the last night of a road trip.
I booked the room, while on the road from Santa Fe, on Hotwire so I didn't know what hotel we would be staying at, just that it was near the airport.
I was happy when I saw it was this place.
We arrived and were pleasantly greeted by the man at check-in and enjoyed a cup of ice cold lemon water.
Our room was in the back building and we were able to park close-by.
We got to our room and it was too hot to stick around so we went down to the R+R restaurant on site and had a nice dinner.
We went back to the room and it was still hot. If my husband had his way, we would have complained and gotten a cooler room. My guess is that the room hadn't been occupied for a few days and the 100 degree weather baked the room
Once he got in bed, the complaining ended...he LOVED the bed.
Great linens on a great bed.
We were surprised how quiet the room was. We didn't hear any planes until 6AM.
The room was large and clean and had a microwave and refrigerator.
The bathroom was tiny. No way can two adults fit in there. In fact you cannot shut the door while on the toilet or at the sink.
I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
palmbear1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your valuable comments. At the Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport we continuously strive for excellence in guest service and utmost satisfaction. We are very pleased; you enjoyed your stay at the Four Points by Sheraton at the Tucson Airport and are looking forward to welcoming you again in Tucson I am sorry to hear your husband was not satisfied with the perfomance of our airconditioners. I will certainly check with my maintenance department, to check if there is a problem with the airconditioner. Should you have any further comments, concerns or suggestions, don’t hesitate to contact me any time.

Kurt Helm

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I only had one night at the Four Points Tucson Airport - actual time at the hotel was approximately 14 hours. I could have switched my itinerary around and stayed there for three nights and I'm glad I didn't. While nothing was noticeably wrong, the hotel lacked any "wow" factor. I'd certainly endorse staying here for the convenience of being so close to the airport, but to stay here for pleasure might cause one to be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Dan M, Assistant General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Good Afternoon Moodyblue,

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on your stay with us - I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your one night. I'm sorry to hear you didn't find any "wow factor" with our hotel, and I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have that could have made the difference. Later this year we are looking forward to a small "face lift" to the lobby, a freshening up of the restaurant, and brand new outdoor furniture will be put out at the pool and jacuzzi tub. Above all else I know it's our people that make the difference, and if you are in the airport neighborhood again in Tucson I'd love to see someone on our staff make your day.

Safe Travels,
Assistant General Manager - dan.munson@fourpointstucsonairport.com

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This Four Points Sheraton by the airport is a wonderful hotel if you are in the Tucson area. The hotel seems as though it was recently remodeled. The lobby is very nice and modern. The rooms are not 100% remodeled to match the lobby but definitely look clean and nice. The bed is soo amazing - very soft and huge! The bathroom is a little small (fits one comfortably) but is clean with a granite countertop.

We had a small issue when we went to our room for the first time because it smelled like smoke. We went down to the front desk and they gave us a nicer room with a better balcony and view of the pool (and no smoke smell). Very friendly and helped us out immediately.

The hotel has a really nice pool and restaurant. Tried out both and they were great. The restaurant seemed to have a buffet breakfast every morning - we didn't have that but it looked good.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
palmbear1, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

Thank you very much for your encouraging comments. We try to provide utmost service and quality at the Tucson Airport. I am looking forward to to having you here again.

Bets Regards

Kurt Helm

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Good and quiet hotel. Staff are so helpful. I would highly recommend staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012
Dan M, Assistant General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tucson Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Good Afternoon mhmitti9,

Thank you so much so your positive words. I am often surprised and pleased with just how quiet a hotel we can be when right next door to the airport. I have posted your review and thanked our staff for being so helpful during your stay.

We'd love to welcome you back on your next visit to Tucson.

Thanks,
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stay in Tucson for a convention. I found the front to be very helpful. The hotel was very clean .......the pool area was very relaxing after every day at my convention.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 14, 2012

Good Afternoon Phillip,

Thank you so much for your feedback and the positive review! Of all the many things we strive for service will always be the number one goal, and I'm glad our staff was helpful. Your kind thoughts will be passed along to the housekeeping department as well for all their hard work towards cleanliness.

Next time you're in the Tucson area we'd love to welcome you back to see us again.

Assistant General Manager