Arizona Inn
$110
$105
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Comfort Suites at Sabino Canyon(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$84
Visit Tucson
$124
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

La Posada Lodge and Casitas(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$500
$109
  • Restaurant
$189
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnew york timesping pongfree ice creamprivate patioaudubon barbeautiful librarymovie starstable tennissundaeresidential neighborhoodmodern amenitieshistoric propertyturn down servicedeluxe roomfavorite hotellovely poolevery evening
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I normally stay at Loew's Ventana when I come to Tucson, but this time I stayed at the Arizona Inn. It was a real bargain at $99 per night. I had a standard room which was upstairs. I asked the front desk what the difference was between the standard and premium rooms, and I was told that the standard room was upstairs but there was no difference in the size of the room. The bathroom was small but contained everything I needed and it was spotless with marble and subway tile.

I ate dinner in the bar when I arrived. I had a delicious quesadilla. It was huge. I did not eat in the dining room during my stay, but it was lovely.

I went to the pool each day. I love this pool! The temperature was warm, like a bath. It was perfect for me. Most hotel pools tend to be on the chilly side, but this was perfect.
The grounds are gorgeous as are the pink stucco'd buildings. People were playing croquet. It was like a scene from the 1930's. I truly loved my stay here. It couldn't have been better!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Susie K
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

As we arrived in Tuscon we quickly looked for a place with wifi to search for a decent hotel. The Arizona Inn had good reviews so we decided to have a look.
We were astonished how beautiful this hotel is. The prices are decent ($109 + tax for a room with two queen size beds). They have a well equiped fitness room and a great pool which we enjoyed after a hot day. We can only recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brian Z
Reviewed July 20, 2014

very convinient very central, a must stay in tucson it does not get any better. we recommend this fantastic place 100 % this hotel is a dream come thru,better than anything else in tucson. prices are ok food is very good, what else is there to say???

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2014

This was the absolute best place we have stayed in our many travels. It was relaxing and classy in so many ways. The staff was excellent especially our maid Lucy who was really helpful and sweet. There was maid service twice a day which included turn down service. The highlight each evening was the ice cream service by the pool. The whole atmosphere of the Arizona Inn made you fee really special. Thanks to all of the great folks there who made our stay so great! We spent 2 weeks there so we could really see the consistency over time!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BUDJAMES
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I had a very large upgraded room, comfortable bed, well-appointed bathroom - especially appreciated the grab bars in the shower/tub. Room was very clean and quiet. I had 2 late meals at the bar - very good service - and could have also eaten outside as the evenings were "cool" - for Tucson in the summer. Although I lived in Tucson for 22 years, I had never stayed at the Inn. They have obviously upgraded everything. Front desk staff, bellhop, etc. were all pleasant and accommodating.

Room Tip: The rates are very low in the summer - before the students return to the University or Arizona in August. They are much higher in season. The hotel is walking distance from the University Hospital.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo