Desert Dove Bed and Breakfast
$81
Doubletree.com
$98
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Arizona Inn(Tucson)
$112
$108
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Royal Sun Inn & Suites(Tucson)(Great Value!)
$113
$109
Westin.com
$107
$101
All reviewssaguaro national parkevery morningwonderful hostsplace to stayharveybettydesertbnbprivacy
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I stayed one night in the Antique Garden Room at this wonderful bed and breakfast. We were warmly welcomed by Betty and Harvey. This B&B is immaculately clean, beautifully decorated and very comforatable. The breakfast was delicious! Definitely a place to put on your destination list.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank amy s
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Our stay with Harvey and Betty at Desert Dove in Tucson was amazing.

This Adobe home with a spacious porch and desert garden was the perfect place to enjoy a cup of tea before breakfast each morning. Harvey has many bird feeders and so you are never alone in the back garden. Hummingbirds, roadrunners, thrashers, morndove and cardinals are just a few of the birds that would visit each morning. Bring your binoculars and camera out with you.

The inside has been decorated with beautiful antiques that they have been collecting for years. Harvey's collection of toys is fabulous. His antique cars are also amazing.

A fire in the 1927 Home Comfort wood burning cook stove welcomed you to the breakfast table each morning. We got to enjoy different entrees such as Southwest Frittata, Blueberry Baked French toast and muffins or scones with hot tea or coffee . Betty and her daughter have put together a beautiful recipe book that she has for sale. It makes for a great little gift to take home for friends.

We got a lot of help from them when planning our day outings - such as what museums and restaurants to visit and the best hiking trails in the area

Thank you for making our time in Tucson so very special.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My wife and I took our babymoon to Tucson and stayed here for two nights in the Antique Rose room. Betty and Harvey were extremely welcoming and helpful, and their house was very clean and tastefully decorated with all sorts of antiques. The place is on about 4 acres in a neighborhood of similar lot sizes. The back garden is lovely, and we saw quail on the grounds. Breakfast was delicious, and we enjoyed getting to know the other guests over the meal. The bed was comfortable, if a little too soft for our taste. The place is very close to the eastern part of Saguaro National Park. One slight drawback was that the shower only accommodates one person, and the bathroom was a bit small. Also, there was nowhere we could sit together in the room except on the bed. Still, overall we highly recommend Desert Dove.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2012

My wife and I recently spent four nights at the Desert Dove B & B (along with my sister and her husband) and were absolutely delighted with our stay. Betty and Harvey made us feel like they were welcoming old friends. On the east side of Tucson and within walking distance of East Saguaro, this beautiful home with its wonderful patio and back yard is in an ideal location. There is a great collection of antiques and ask Harvey to show you his restored cars. If one is thinking of going to a B & B, this one is a sure bet!

Larry & Sandy B

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I spent 56 days and nights on the road this past summer and this is the bed and breakfast that sticks out in my mind the most. When I got there the owners were pleasant and friendly. They let me choose the room I wanted to stay in because I was the only guest there, even though I had choosen a room at reservation. They made great reccomendations for local restaurants and provided me with brochures for area attractions. I was traveling alone and they sat and chatted with me every morning to keep me company. The food was excellent and provided me with the energy I needed to get through some long desert hikers. They are also in a great locations, right near the entrance for Saguaro National Park. You wont be dissapointed!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo