See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

This place was very inexpensive so I really wasn't expecting much, but it was totally fine. The room was large, clean, updated, and had a huge hd flat screen tv with way more channels then I was used to. AC was a little confusing but did the job of cooling down the room in no time flat. Lots of lighting, nice mini fridge and microwave. No coffee pot but I was traveling with my own so no biggie there. The supplied toiletries were motel grade, but I travel with the stuff I like to use, so once again, no biggie. Bathroom wasn't huge with much room to set your stuff out, but sink, toilet, and tub with shower were bright and white. Shower head might be situated a little low if you're much over 6' tall though. Huge parking lot and parked right at my door. The neighborhood was very decent, and very convenient to I-40 and downtown. Didn't use the pool but it looked clean and inviting. For the $$ saved I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2017

This motel is nice and simple. It's not fancy, it's functional. The room has a nice bed, a fairly big fridge, a large chest of drawers and a nice sized flat screen TV with a good number of channels for viewing. All the main channels were there including the golf channel and two HBO channels. The hot water in the bathroom was readily available. I really enjoyed the room while I was in town for the week visiting friends and playing some golf. The Wifi was always available and at a good speed.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

No no never again!!!
I booked the room by calling as we were traveling and my husband was ill. We waited for the room to be cleaned thinking it would be ok. The smell was so strong we walked in and out and asked for our money back which they refused. We did not stay and were out our money!!!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 17, 2015

After a day of 4x4ing in the mountains, i was looking for a quiet economy motel on the west side of Tucson to avoid commuter traffic in the morning. Exterior entrances are important to me and ground floor a necessity. The manager advised that there were no ground floor rooms left and I reluctantly took a second floor room. Before I could even unpack my Jeep, he was outside and said that he would clear a ground floor room for me. They had been using it for storage and in no time at all, I was settled in one of their large, well appointed rooms. Comfortable bed, standard towels and reasonable price. I'd go back for the great customer service!

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 18, 2014

We had a fight with the entrance door of the room, need to do a heavy push. In general, room is clean but old. They need to use softener on the bath towels. Old TV's. It was the second opportunity, won't have a third one.

Date of stay: December 2014