“Great stay at The Modern Desert.”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of The Modern Desert

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jane O
Montague, Michigan, USA
“Great stay at The Modern Desert.”
Reviewed March 16, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The Modern Desert was a very nice, clean, and well kept property located in a very quiet and safe area. We enjoyed our time playing pool and arcade games and my only disappointment was that I was unable to beat the previous high score on my favorite game; maybe next time. We did not use the pool, but it looked very nice and was right across from our driveway. The part of this rental which I appreciated the most was the owner, Randy. From our initial rental request up until the time that our stay was complete, he was always extremely prompt in answering any questions we had and was very personable. He made every attempt to make our stay pleasurable. Thanks Randy!

Date of stay: February 2016
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dennis J
Los Lunas, New Mexico
“interesting and enjoyable place”
Reviewed February 26, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

well, it was as described "the modern desert" and enjoyable. comfortable house, quiet neighborhood, and Randy stayed in touch from afar on a regular basis, quickly resolving a minor plumbing issue. would stay here again. if I had to make any complaint I think someone who cooks a lot would find that the utensils are a bit lacking but we managed and the good more than made up for that. Based on what I know about Randy if I had said something he would have had Williams Sonoma out with a truckload of utensils the next day.

Date of stay: January 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: layout
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Feb 27, 2016
We loved having you Dennis! Shoot me an email on what utensils you think could improve the cooking experience, and I'll make sure they are added immediately! See you soon.
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed March 28, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: March 2015
Your age range 65+
Feb 27, 2016
We loved having you, please return again!
GaryPopha...
Goodyear, Arizona
“Great Quiet Get Away”
Reviewed December 1, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Modern Desert!! Quiet and secluded, allowed my family a peaceful place to enjoy a weekend holiday celebration. Set up felt like home. Close enough to Tucson attractions. I will look to stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2014
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Feb 27, 2016
We loved having you, Gary! Thanks for being a great guest!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing