“Houston's Rides are the Best!”

Houston's Horseback Riding
Tucson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Houston's Rides are the Best!”
Reviewed April 10, 2010

I went to Houston's with some of my visiting family members. As soon as we arrived Bobbi was very welcoming and made us feel like family. Her daughter was also along on the ride and she was awesome! The ride was the perfect length for us, about 2 hours, and the trail we rode was gorgeous. We will definitely be repeat customers!

1 Thank Kellyjelly777

cape cod
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Absolute Bliss!! Love Houston's trail rides and lessons!”
Reviewed March 26, 2010

If you are looking for a great place to ride with wonderful guides and beautiful, well maintained horses, this is it! The Houston Ranch is such a classic Tucson property which is perfect for riding in beautiful remote areas of town. Bobbi is wonderful...fun, extremely knowledgeable, and a true cowgirl! Just let her know what you want from your lesson or trail ride and she'll make it a fantastic experience.

Bobbi taught my daughter how to ride several years ago and instilled in her a love of riding and horses. She was recently told that she "rides beautifully" and she told me she owes that to Bobbi. I thought it was about time that I learn to ride and be comfortable on horses. Taking lessons from Bobbi has become one of my favorite new things to do since I recently retired. Believe me, I am getting way more than I pay for!! Bobbi is tremendously patient and seems to love watching other people learn to share her love of riding.

4 Thank jwalkercapecod
Colorado Springs
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR YOUR MONEY!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2010

Read the reviews on this site and was looking forward to a memorable experience. My husband and I both agree it was the worst ride we've ever been on. We arrived at 9:50 for a 10:00 ride and had to wait until 10:30 for another couple to show up. On the ride not one word was spoken by our "guide". Not one word about the area, the desert, the history, the different types of cactus, nothing! We've traveled faster on a Merry-Go-Round at the local carnival and had more fun. Other comments mentioned pictures being taken or the horses having some spirit [trotting, running, etc.] something, anything to break up the boredom of a two hour ride at a snail's pace in silence. Yuck!!!

6 Thank arlyhill
Portland, OR
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“The Perfect Ride”
Reviewed March 18, 2010

We had a wonderful time on our trail ride. The ride was the perfect length, not too short, not too long. The horses were very well behaved and the scenery was incredible. I highly recommend this activity.

2 Thank OregonSp8
Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best horseback riding in Tucson”
Reviewed February 28, 2010

Bobbi Houston, the owner of the ranch and the chief wrangler, loves her horses and is a delight to work with. She will match you up with the right horse from her large herd of wonderful mounts. The horses are healthy, gentle, and well-mannered. She can tailor a dream ride for you according to your desires, and she will do it with a big smile.

4 Thank 1987Martin