“great father -daughter weekend”

Houston's Horseback Riding
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I flew into Tucson with my 16 yr old for a father daughter weekend and was looking for something to do..so I found an ad for Bobbi Houstons and decieded to give it a try..best decision I could have made..We had a great ride thru the desert..they matched the experience of the rider to the horse which made my daughters first ride very enjoyable .. I visit Phoenix and Tucson a couple times a year and plan on going back again..

2  Thank CHills33
There are newer reviews for Houston's Horseback Riding

Reviewed February 16, 2014

My first time visiting Tuscon. My boyfriend and I are from Western NY and went for the gem show, but I couldn't resist a ride, so he actually found this ranch and got me set up. I took a 2 hour private ride, guided by Bobbi and Jessica. I'm an experienced rider and they did a great job of matching me up with a great horse - "Kilo". We rode thru the most amazing trails in the Saguaro Nat'l Park where the scenery is breathtakinngly beautiful. The 3 of us girls just had such a great time riding, talking, laughing, taking pics - it felt like I was riding with my best horse girlfriends. They made it so enjoyable. I would strongly recommend this ranch to anyone who wants to see the desert up close and personal whether you're an experienced rider or just a beginner. You can't help but have a great time, and if you don't, there's something seriously wrong with you, cause this ranch and the people are the best! Thank you Bobbi, Jessica, and Kilo for the best 2 hours of my 7 days in Tuscon! I can't wait to come back!!!.....Roz

1  Thank Mysteriosa
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Had a wonderful time on the trail ride today, the horses are well behaved, well shod, the setting is fun and interesting, and the staff very personable
Can't wait to go back! Hi Pacifico! (My horse today)

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I booked a private 3 hour ride and had a great time. Bobbie did a fantastic job of matching me up with a horse who was super fun to ride. Next visit to Tucson will definitely include another visit.

1  Thank Tonkinesie F
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We are a family of four from Australia with sons aged 11 and 13. The boys had never ridden before and my husband and I only once or twice at school camps 30+ years ago. Bobbi was wonderful when enquiring in the weeks and months prior to travelling to the US. On the day, it was more than we had hoped. The horses were individually suited to each of us and the 2-hour trail was a magnificent spectacle for us all. I cannot recommend this highly enough and strongly encourage anyone who is considering it to do it. You will not be disappointed. The family run business is very welcoming from the moment you arrive until you leave. They offered to take photos of us which is nice when my poor husband is usually missing from all of our photos since he is the photographer in the family. All four of us on horseback next to a huge cactus in a National Park - how iconic is that??? It has been nearly three months since we were there and we all still talk about it fondly. Thank you Bobbi and family!

2  Thank Julie C