“Best Riding in Tucson”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Riding in Tucson”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I had never ridden a horse before, but had been looking forward to this day for so long. When I finally went...I was sooo glad I did!
The wrangler, Casie, was so calm and patient with me. My experience could not have been a better first time. I cannot wait to ride "Player" (my horse for the day) again.
Houston's made my dream come true, and for that I am forever thankful.
I highly recommend this stable to anyone and at any level of experience.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sara R

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Beautiful Ride in the Desert”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

A well-behaved horse and a beautiful ride in the Saguaro National Park with a guide well-versed in the natural history of the desert. Who could ask for more?

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Rawchi
Alameda, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Watch your purse”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Reserved ride for 2 which was postponed a week by Houston's due to heavy rains. Owner was advised that one reservation must be cancelled due to prior commitment. I was told I'd receive refund for cancellation. After ride I talked with Bobbi about the refund and she assured me, in front of 6 friends, that I would receive a check before I left the ranch that evening. This did not happen. I have called and emailed several times to no avail.

Make sure you are committed to this trail ride before paying.

BugGal59

Visited November 2013
4 Thank gal37
Little Rock, Arkansas
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Wonderful way to see Saguaro”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My 13 year old daughter and I always find a place to ride horses when we vacation. When we took our winter vacation (December 2013) in Tucson we chose to ride at Houston's. It was a great ride and a wonderful way to get our first impression of Saguaro National Park. The cowgirls who led the trail ride were good about pointing out interesting things along the way and make it a great experience. We learned a lot about the park from them. They were very energetic and took into account the rider's experience when selecting their horse. I would highly recommend Houston's.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank hikergirlAR
A TripAdvisor Member
“The best Horseback riding in Tucson. ”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

After experiencing a variety of horseback riding places in and around Tucson, I can say this is my all time favorite. Great horses, nice people and great trail rides. All in all, an excellent experience. They were also great at pairing the right horse with the riders in our group. Loved it! We hope to be back soon.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member