“What you'd expect”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Food and service was good. I had the tips which were cooked to order. If you want extra gravy be sure to tell them it's for your potato or you'll be charged extra if it's for your steak. I love Texas Roadhouse and would eat here again!

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Good steaks, cooked properly with plentiful side dishes. Free peanuts while you wait, but really noisy.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was being taken out for dinner and my gift was how excellent my new york steak was prepared. I'm a bit picky with how it is prepared and typically would do it myself to get it the way I like it. The chef hit it on the head and it was a great meal. The rest of my party had a similar experience. Our server was good and conversant. As we walked out the door my wife and I were dancing to the country music...so the folks at the front desk joined in.

Yes, it is a chain. However some chains are better than others. This is one.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

So enjoyed our meal. Licked our fingers after eating the rolls. Blooming onion ( or whatever they call it) was good. Ordered 1/2 slab of ribs and the meat was so tender it fell off the bones. The waiter was fun, friendly and very attentive.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Food is good. Service was good. Atmosphere is fun. Love the rolls! And baked sweet potatoes are yummy with cinnamon butter and brown sugar. It can get pricey for our family if 5...but they do have early bird specials that are perfectly portioned:)

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!