“Affordable, Tasty, and Fun”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #105 of 1,986 Restaurants in Tucson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Affordable, Tasty, and Fun”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Arrived around dinner time on a Friday night and there was no wait. Sat us in the bar which was nice so we could view the Bruins playoff game, and they even switched the TV near our table to the game. Food and service were both great. Definitely up to par with other Texas Roadhouses we have been to.

• Visited May 2013

Walthill, Nebraska, United States
“Great meal with great service!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Hampton inn across the street from Texas roadhouse which was very well located. I walked in the door and was greeted by a courteous staff and an immediate seating arrangement available. I noticed the place was packed and what a good time it was. A great atmosphere with lots of energy and smiling faces. That is always a good sign you are at the right place. I ordered a drink a bloody Mary in fact. It was great. I ordered the 23oz porterhouse steak I hadn't eaten all day. It was a huge meal. I am from Nebraska where we indeed raise beef and this was a fantastic steak!! It was accompanied by a loaded sweet potato and a house salad and homemade bread. What a treat the whole meal was. Tasty tasty tasty is all I can say. Haven't experienced a meal like that a steakhouse in ages. This was a great experience all the way around and the service was fast and friendly and extremely polite. What a great time. Fantastic job Texas Roadhouse!!!

• Visited May 2013
“super service”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This was one of the best Texas Roadhouses I have ate at. Our waiter was super nice and helpful with directions to local places. Food was excellent. Located across from the Hampton Inn.

• Visited April 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Not your typical steak joint”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had the best dinner at the Texas Roadhouse Tucson AZ at the Cortoro Farms exit! Our server was attentive, courteous, friendly and was prompt and helpful! The food was excellent and the service immpeccable! Will have to try the one in Albuquerque to see if it meets or exceeds the Tucson location!

• Visited March 2013
Boonton, New Jersey
“Great steaks and catfish”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Tucson from NJ and went to the Texas Roadhouse with some friends from the area, who recommended it. It's a very casual place with an unlimited supply of addictive peanuts on every table--fun! Our waiter was very attentive and friendly. We ordered a rib steak to share and our friends ordered the catfish. Most restaurants in NJ will bring us our shared order on one plate and an extra plate for sharing, but our order here was split into two plates, which was really nice. The steak was cooked to perfection--rare--and I sampled the catfish too. The catfish was breaded and fried and was incredible! The crust was very crispy and crunchy and not at all greasy. If I'm ever back, I'd order the catfish! Don't get me wrong...the steak was great too, but it's amazing how good a steak place can make their fish!

• Visited March 2013