1,400 results
All reviewsevening receptionmade to order omeletshappy hourgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastmountain viewbreakfast staffla encantadacatalina foothillshotel is locatedwet barbreakfast was excellentsabino canyonshopping and restaurantsliving roomfresh fruitexcellent stay
Reviewed September 24, 2017

First time I stayed here and I will be back. I felt so comfortable at this hotel. So fresh and clean. When I arrived I was amazed by how clean and well maintained the property is. The pool is nice, a lot of the rooms have balconies that face the mountains. It's a perfect spot and not a far drive from Downtown Tucson.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Susannah_Jackson, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Dear Andy H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you so enjoyed yourself, and that you felt so comfortable at our property! We look forward to hosting you again, hopefully in the not too distant future!

Reviewed September 24, 2017

My stay here was amazing. I would defiantly suggest taking advantage of the variety of complimentary breakfast that this hotel has to offer. The staff was always friendly and went above and beyond to make my stay as pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear sequoiau,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you were so pleased with the service, as well as the reception, and we hope we get to have you visit us again in the not too distant future!

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Great room, very nice amenities, best buffet breakfast. Staff amazing. Here for one night only, definitely will come back if in Tucson. Clean, updated facility, good living room, smallish bedroom, very nice bathroom, nice towels.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear davidbE7214BM,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We are thrilled to see that you so enjoyed yourself! I look forward to sharing your kind words with the rest of the management staff so they can thank their teams on your behalf. We look forward to having you stay with us again, hopefully in the not too distant future!

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Appeared to be recently renovated as everything was sparkly clean and neat. We only stayed for one night, so didn't take advantage of the mini fridge and microwave, but was nice to know they were available. The sitting area is a good size, as is the bathroom and bedroom which is a little less spacious. tVs in the bedroom and sitting room. Plenty of parking available. The included breakfast is one of the best I've encountered in many hotel stays. Omelettes are made to order and there are the expected buffet items available also.

I was impressed when one of the waitstaff noticed that the juice I got was very diluted (probably the first out of the machine in the morning); without saying anything, a couple minutes later she brought me a large glass of the right consistency. I really appreciate that kind of watchfulness.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Susannah_Jackson, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear C B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you so enjoyed your time with us, and we appreciate your noticing our recent renovation! During the last year, our hotel underwent a very thorough renovation, and it means a lot to us when our guests notice and admire it. I will be sure to pass your compliments on to our Food and Beverage Manager so he can thank his team on your behalf. We look forward to hosting you again in the not too distant future!

Sincerely

Reviewed September 11, 2017

Excellent hotel. Friendly service. Clean rooms. Beautiful views. Nice large pool. Nice workout facility. Great breakfast buffet, food was hot and fresh. Couldn't have asked for a better facility. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Susannah_Jackson, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tucson Paloma Village, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Dear Charlotte M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay. I am thrilled that you so enjoyed yourself! I look forward to sharing your kind words with the rest of the management staff so they can thank their teams on your behalf. We look forward to having you visit us again!